He held up the little mermaid's buttocks with his hands and held the person in his arms, with some subtle unhappiness hidden in his dark eyes. “No, I don't want to talk to them. ”

Gu Qi said in a low voice, attracted by a slightly darker-skinned scar on the broad chest in front of him, she subconsciously stroked it with her fingers.

“Then why are you talking to me? ”

Yan could see that Gu Yan wanted to escape the topic and perfunctorily, so he pinched the finger that was randomly titillating on his chest, and still stared at him tightly. “Hmm? ”

Gu Qi raised her eyes and looked back, the high light in Heirun Xing's eyes trembled, and the hand hanging behind Yan's shoulder shrank his fingers slightly. He kind of wanted to say, because I feel that you are familiar with it, although I don't know where this feeling comes from.

——I even like it a bit.

But when this idea came up, there was an alternative feeling in his heart inexplicably at the same time, which was so strange that his heart trembled.

He seemed... it was not easy for him to say this. So ashamed.

Gu Qingheyan looked directly at him for perhaps nearly ten seconds, his soft and compact lips opened slightly, but for the first time he felt that he wanted to speak and stopped.

“...sleep! ”

The little mermaid, who couldn't stand being stared at, rushed into her arms and hugged her tightly, her soft lips pressed against her clavicle, as if she still bit angrily.

It looks like a kitten with fried hair, but the fluff is soft and the teeth are not sharp, which is lighter than tickling.

The small tips of the ears exposed under the black hair faintly revealed a thin red color.

Yan completely surrounded Gu Qi's thin body, lowered his head and gently pressed it to his shoulders and neck.

This is the treasure he loves passionately and has been looking for in nothingness to this day.

Even if he changed his appearance, he could still smell the deadly aroma under Gu Qi's flesh and blood.

It's just that I can't take him away yet. But fortunately, Gu Qi hadn't forgotten him.

Yan's tall nose gently rubbed against Gu Qi's skin, and the depths of her cold and waveless eyes revealed a rare frenzy, and the hot breath of his nose made his delicate skin red.

“Okay, go to bed. ”

And his Qiqi. The moment Yan, who was a circle taller than the usual mermaid, put his arms around Gu Qi and lay down, the whole room fell into darkness without warning.

It's just that no one dared to raise objections, and they just disappeared into the darkness in silence.

Gu Qi was able to lie completely on Yan's body, feeling the solid and elastic bulging pectoral muscles through the fabric of the clothes.

The heat of the body under him is hotter than that of him, but it is extremely comfortable.

The tails of the fish under the waist and abdomen were attached to each other, and the thin and soft scales were scratched by the harder fish scales below with a small swing of the scales, making a slight sound.

It seemed that he vaguely rubbed against an obvious uneven scale, and Gu Qi wanted to touch it in a daze.

As a result, he was grabbed by both arms and pulled up abruptly. Gu Yan's face hit Yan's chin.

“It hurts...”

Gu Qi let out a whimper, wondering why the person under her reacted so much.

A big hand stretched out and gently rubbed Gu Qi's soft cheek flesh, but a slightly heavy unsteady breath could be faintly heard in the dark. “Don't rub it around. ”

There was a low and hoarse voice in her ears, which made Gu Qi's ears hot. Gu Qi snorted slightly, and the fish's tail finally didn't continue to swing, burying his face next to the tall mermaid's clavicle.

The anxiety and tension of first arriving in the new world all turned into fatigue at this moment.

Accompanied by a sense of peace of mind, a strong sense of drowsiness quickly struck.

Gu Qi just fell asleep on Yan like this. Yan kept his eyes open in the dark, without any intention of falling asleep.

The beating of the chest seemed to be deafening, but I was afraid that the gushing love would burn the treasures that were nurtured in my arms, so I could only turn it into a slight force of the palm of my hand and hold it around Gu Qi's waist.

Wait a minute. Have to wait a little longer. ……

Gu Qi was awakened. He opened his eyes dimly, and what he saw was the protruding adam's apple of a sturdy body.

“On the 09th, wake up. ”

“Number 09. ”

“Well......” Gu Qi was so annoyed by the noise, she frowned and buried her head on Yan's neck, and even scratched the opponent unconsciously a few times very unpleasantly.

As a result, before Gu Yu went back to sleep, he was forcibly pulled away.

The faint golden light shining in the early morning outside the window made the sea bottom appear more colorful.

The original pale complexion turned into a bloody thin red, and the black hair was still pressed to his cheeks when he slept.

The little mermaid stared blankly, staring at the ruthless tall mermaid who carried him out of his arms.

“On the 09th, come with me for a physical examination. ”

A soldier stood next to him. The body temperature and familiarity that had accompanied Gu Qi all night were suddenly stripped away, and he was surrounded by the strangeness of his body again.

There was a kind of reluctance and grievance. Yan still had a cold look, but he saw the little mermaid drooping her eyebrows, her black eyes rose with watery aura, and even the tail of the fish hung spiritlessly.

Suddenly my heart was tightened.

“Just go check it out. ”

The words revealed some helplessness, and he struggled very hard in his heart to not bring the person back.

Gu Qi made a very subtle sound from her throat, which was quite reluctantly answered.