"Zuko?" Sokka asked.

"Yes," I meekly replied.

"Why did your father strangle you?"

That question, was a question I was not ready for. I knew I would never have been ready. All my composed and regulated tears became monstrous water falls. Tears after tears fled unwilling. He noticed... He noticed my ugly bruise.

"Be-be-because I-I'm a u-useless and p-pathetic excuse of a son. Be-because I'm an omega"

I sobbed endlessly and clawed his chest. This pain that was inside me was eating me from the inside. Sokka held me and rubbed my back gingerly. That was all he needed to do.

After some more minutes of crying, I finally calmed down. Peculiarly we were still hugging while he was petting my hair. He didn't need to, but he did anyway.

"Zuko, you are not pathetic or useless. Might I also add that being an omega is most definitely awesome! Just know you are just as capable and valuable as anybody else!" he explained ever so logically.

I wanted to believe him. Really, I do! His voice was laced with sincerity, but I couldn't bring myself to...

"Ok..."

"Nope, none of that! Look at me,"

I looked at his ocean blue eyes that were wide with enthusiasm.

"I really do mean it. You are so strong and very skilled! I-may-or-may-not-be-slightly-jealous-kind-of-way. Anyways, you are not so bad to look at either," He chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yes, really"

We continued to stare at one another, not daring to glance away. The more I looked into his ocean blue orbs, the more I felt my heat taking over. He was so alluring... He was just so perfect. I just had to show him.

As if my hand gained its own sentience, it caressed his face. I was confused. I never felt this ever. All I wanted was for him to touch me back... to knot me... I wanted him to mark me as his own. I wanted him.

"Sokka... Please," I cried out.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Why was he so indecisive? Did he not want me? He was my husband! He can do whatever he pleases with my body! Anything he wants! He literally owned me under fire nation law!

"Please! Do whatever you want with my body!" I whined.

A sense of pride took over when I noticed his eyes dilate. The omega in me begged for his touch. Luckily, Sokka got the hint. Almost hastily, he threw the covers to the ground and began straddling me. He took my hands and pinned them above my head in order to simply kiss me. His assertiveness was so hot. His gentle dominance was something I loved even more.

Almost immediately after our lips parted, I missed the ghostly kisses. Thankfully, he wasted no time and softly attacked my neck with giggly licks. With every peck on my neck, was met with a restrained moan. I could not simply enjoy it so loud and proud.

His kisses started to outstretch onto my chest and soon my nipples. Sokka really made it difficult to control myself. He skillfully swirled one with his tongue and pinched the other. See, it was impossible! It was no surprise when I felt my manhood rise. Oh Agni, it was shameless!

Sokka noticed. He noticed! You know what he did... he sucked it. I was a moaning mess under every bob of his head. I was so enraptured in my heat, I even dared to buck my hips. It was too lewd!

Nearing my climax, he sped his pace until finally I came. I did it in his mouth of all places! I felt like such a whore. It was dishonorable. I was dishonorable. Deep in shame, I cringed away. I had to cover the evidence of my dirty deed. I had to look away. I could not bear the disgust I felt towards myself. He must have thought I was disgusting.