“Oh, Yunguo's things are still so rubbish. ”

Gu Qiu felt a rare anger and sadness that she kicked the opponent's shoes off without effect.

She was silently pursing her mouth to get the shoes, but suddenly she was pinched by a hand. Foot.

“My shoes are definitely better than those Yun Yuying gave you. ”

Not long ago, the gods were still in a sculptural and indifferent posture in front of the world.

At this time, they sat on the ground casually, their long snow-white hair falling on their muscular backs, holding the fallen angel's feet in their hands.

The tone is still a little proud and ostentatious.

Gu Qi frowned slightly, her overly beautiful face was obviously unhappy, and the foot she was holding straightened like anger.

The God of Heaven gently squeezed the foot that was not too big but as beautiful as the owner in his hand, and slightly pressed the soft foot with his fingers, and the deliberately straight foot immediately released its strength.

“...that's not right. ”

He seems to have a sudden recovery of his brain.

“You are not even afraid of the pure body fire pool, why did I cry when I said a few words to you? ”

Tian Tian raised his head, his eyes hurriedly swept through Gu Qi's uneven clothes and excessively snow-white skin, and finally landed on the beauty's eyelids with a little tear.

“……”

Gu Qi looked at him silently for a while, trying to pull out her feet, but she was clenched tighter.

“...you are more terrifying. ”

There was also a bit of nasal sound, and his voice was so soft that it was the first time that the gods heard his voice clearly.

Tian Tian's froze expression gradually revealed a bit of disbelief, and he didn't want to look at those overly charming eyes, so he could only look back at the jade feet in his hand.

He probably understood. It is true that you are not afraid of the fire of purification, it is true that you are not afraid of your own coercion, and it is true that you cry when you are violently attacked by yourself.

Should I say that he is strong or squeamish? Tian Tian fell into a deep daze, unaware that he had already taken off the shoes of Gu Yu's other foot.

As soon as Gu Yu was about to make a sound, she felt that her feet were wrapped in an extremely soft and comfortable fabric, which was completely different from the previous shoes.

I looked down, but the appearance was no different from before.

“...Be comfortable, don't cry anymore. ”

The gods themselves did not notice that if there was a snow-white tail behind him at this time, it would probably have been shaking from side to side.

It's no different from the Cerberus just now.

Gu Yu responded slowly and vaguely, not wanting to admit that he was very comfortable.