Jia - Wow eomma you're looking so beautiful ❤️

J/m - Why, thank you Cherry. You're also looking really beautiful & amazing yourself 💜. Now let's get going or we will be late.

Jia - We will be late or you're just eager to meet your boyfriend again. Hmmm ~😏

Jia's mother acted like she didn't just heard daughter teasing her and went out but her blushing face was evident. Jia giggle seeing her and went out as well.

[30-35 mins later]
After sometime mother and daughter pair reach their destination and got out after ms. Lee (Jia's mother) parked the car.

Jia was admiring the exterior design of the house when her mother came and stood beside her

J/m - Let's go?

Jia nodded and with that thay both went towards the front door and ms. Lee rang the bell. After a few seconds Jia heard someone's footsteps coming from the other side of the door and soon the front door open up revealing a man in his late 40s, assumed Jia, with a soft smile on his face.

Ms. Lee smile and hugged him and kissed his check which made Jia cringed a little but she hid it.

J/m - Cherry he is Kim Sung-ho, my boyfriend and love meet my daughter, my cherry, Jia.

Mr. Kim - Hello Jia it's really nice to finally meet you. I've heard many things about you from your mother.

Jia - It's nice to meet you too mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim - Come inside and please don't be so formal. Just call me uncle or Sung-ho.

Jia - Uncle will be better.

With that all the three of them enter the house, and Sung-ho lead them towards the living room and sat there.

Mr. Kim - I don't know if your mother told you this or not but...uhh I'm also a single father like Naira (Jia's mother) here.

Naira - Oh sorry sorry I totally forgot about it. He have seven sons.

Jia - Seven!?

Naira - Yeah. But where are the boys?

Sung-ho told them to wait for a few seconds and went from there to call his sons. After sometime Jia heard many footsteps from behind her as the stairs are in the direction behind her.

Sung-ho - Jia meet my sons.

Jia turn around and what she saw make her shock beyond her imagination. There infront of her was standing BTS. The Kingkas of the school, Mr. Kim's sons. (A/n - And maybe her future step-bros)

Naira and Sung-ho notice the shock look on Jia's face. She nudged Jia's elbow to bring her back to reality.

Jia - Huh?