J/m - Jia...

She was unable to say anything else as she hugged Jia very tightly. Here she was thinking that Jia won't accept her relationship but she was really happy and proud to see how mature her daughter have become.

J/m - I'm really proud of you cherry.

Saying that she kissed her forehead and both mother and daughter parted from the hug.

Jia - So when you and your boyfriend met?

J/m - 1 year.

Jia - 1 year and you are telling me this right now!?

J/m - I know I shouldn't have kept this a secret from you and should've told you but before that I wanted to be sure that he really loves me for who I am, if he really cares for me. That's why.

Jia - Ohh now that I think of it..now I understand why sometimes I caught you smiling like a teenage girl who recently got a boyfriend.

J/m - ..... that's not the big deal, the big deal right now is..umm Jia do you have any plans for tonight?

Jia - I don't think so. Why?

J/m - He have called us for dinner so would you --

Jia - Ofcourse we will go there! I have to check if my mother's boyfriend can really handle my mom and also to give him a little warning about not trying to hurt you.

Jia's mother chuckle softly looking at her daughter and told her to get ready.

J/m - You know Michael(Jia's father) I was feeling scared that she will not accept my relationship but I was proven wrong. I must say our daughter is becoming a very mature person and I am really proud of her. And I know if you were alive today, you would've been so much proud of her as well.

She took a deep breath and went to get dressed herself as well. Meanwhile, in Jia's room she is getting confuse on what to wear.

Jia - Aish I have so many dresses when I don't need them but when I will search for a appropriate dress for an occasion that time I'll not be satisfied with any of them. Ye dukh kaye khatam nahi hota be (Why this sadness doesn't seem to end yaar!?)

After going through all of her clothes one by one she finally found a dress after one hour and stood in front of the mirror wearing it.

Jia - Perfect!

Jia - Perfect!

Being happy with the dress, she quickly comb her hair and kept to open as she was lazy to tie it up and after applying a bit of make-up went downstairs to find her mother standing in the living room waiting for her.