10.

A/N- My longest chapter yet! And we're almost at 10k reads!! I really, really appreciate all the support. <3

POV ✧ HARRY STYLES

Tying rope is simple, really.

Any rope with a greater diameter than 5mm is best to avoid cutting off blood circulation or bruising. The tooth refers to the friction impacting the ropes ability to hold. Braiding is how close each fibre is weaved together, subsequently changing its ability to tighten.

"Keep going-" I moaned through the phone, "Tell me you hate me," All my energy was placed into my palm was I worked my length. I'd allow myself one stroke with every sentence she spoke in attempt to pace myself. Every inflection and insult spilling from her lips sent a me rush of pleasure through my skin.

"You're disgusting Harry," Clio husked through the speaker phone, having since arrived at her apartment. Our distance left more room for imagination. I wanted to delve into her flesh, rub beyond her gums and understand her. She'd given me so little to work with in my fantasies. I was doing metaphoric backflips fitting her in mental scenario's beyond the material I'd received with each drunken night. There's so much left for me to taste.

"I like it when you call me that," My tone was straight, but I was losing focus. She was just as sick as I. Clio easily could have denied my call, ignored my text, and left the studio. Instead she danced around my fantasy and fueled my sickest perversions.

Rope material is all personal preference. Cotton is typically good against the skin. It offers enough strength without compromising quality. While it may be an easy material to acquire, it's not the best for beginner riggers. The knots can get too tight, and material can wear and stretch over time. Non-slip finish allows a tighter hold.

"You're filthy, deranged- even," She spoke with enough chilling certainty that fueled my strokes. Tell me I'm bad, tell me what I'm doing is wrong so I can submit to the disgusting pleasure it gives me. God, I wanted to keep talking to enable her to continue, but it took enough of my energy to stifle moans with each rub my hand extended below my waist.

"Tell me about it, Clio," Saying her name was enough to sent me over the edge right then and there. I brought my hand up to my mouth to lubricate them with enough spit to cover my shaft. Hopefully the glistening barrier of saliva would slow my orgasm.  Her voice got quieter as the phone loosened from my grip from the phone, struggling to contain myself.  My mouth widened with the tightening grip around my cock. From the back of my tongue released a deep moan prompted by sheer desire and lack of control. Loud enough to be heard from the other side of the phone.

"I'm tired of this, Harry," Clio taunted. She wanted to push me over the edge before slowly retreating to just the pleasure of my hand. Every bone ached for more, if not her touch, then her voice, "Send me a car,"

I felt the call disconnect in my free hand with the muted static ceasing. My hands sprung from my briefs and grasped the phone to began calling a car service. This could be my moment.

Tight is how you want it. Silk is my personal preference. It's flexible, soft, and a better introduction. The price is greater than most, but bondage is an investment. Synthetic may be cheaper, but by the time you've learned the ropes, it'll lose its strength. You want something rough, and able to withstand whatever the night throws at it.

"I wouldn't mind a drink," She'd entered my foyer through the large glass doors that stood at the helm of my home. Through the simplistic arches and wooden decor was the open landscape of my California home. I loved bare walls with deep wood furniture and psychedelic decor. Unnerving art pieces stared from each corner, following you with their eyes. It wasn't very inviting, but large glass windows allowed the outside to peak through and ingulf my living area. Through the main entry way was a marble floor with a sunken conversation pit. Mid century furnishings complimented the aged walls.