994 - Part 30

(NSFW WARNING)

"S-Slow down..Mm!"
The light haired man moaned out.
The other man began trailing his hands up and down the thighs he was between, spreading them as he pleased.
This was not what Chisaki expected to happen when bringing Hari to his house.

Chisaki had brought the three men with Hari to their homes so the two could catch up. The two talked about what they did for a living, Chisaki works as a mechanic while Hari works at a bar near Chisaki's place. They drank some beer while binging a show they used to watch when they were in high school.

"I remember this scene." Hari laughed. "Didn't the chick I was dating at the time puke all over you at this scene." Chisaki snickered. "She drank like 5 bottles of beer before that. It didn't help that she was a light weight." Hari groaned. "Trying to show off for gummy bear~" Hari nudged Chisaki with his elbow before taking a swig of his beer. "And then we had sex while she took a bath." Hari smirked.

Chisaki tensed up. Hari noticed this. "What? Did you forget or something?" Hari questioned, squinting his eyes at Chisaki. "N-No.. I just.."
"You didn't want to remember." Hari took another sip of his drink. "I mean..my girlfriend caught us and almost outed us to the whole school..It was scary." Chisaki laid his head back on the couch they sat on. "And she didn't because you-" Chisaki placed his hand on Hari's mouth. "Don't say another word." Chisaki's aura grew, making Hari shake. "Ah- I'm sorry-" Hari bit the hand placed on his face. Chisaki quickly moved his hand back to look at it.

Hari began to straddle Chisaki. "And then you threatened to kill her entire family and make her watch if she said a word." Hari's eye's glowed with lust, his cheeks red. Chisaki could not move. "You've gone soft Kai." Hari whispered in the brown haired mans ear. "I don't like it." The man began to grind his hips. Chisaki put his head down, a tent appearing in his pants. Hari stopped moving. Chisaki looked up in surprise. There were tears in Hari's eyes. "Sorry. I pushed you to do something you didn't want to do." Hari stood up. "I just..I always loved doing "things" with you. You were always so gental." Hari smiled. "It made me feel loved for once."
Chisaki grabbed Hari's arm and pulled him onto his lap, kissing him. "I never said I didn't want to." Chisaki's eyes sharpened. A few seconds past, Hari unbuttoned his shirt. "God I love that look."

"You suck at this game." Tomura moved his gun to the target. "No..this game sucks." Dabi groaned, laying his head on the gun controller. "Here let's play this." Dabi smiled, pulling Tomura along. "Our time wasn't up yet!" Tomura yelled over the loud room.

"Why this?" Tomura had a grossed out expression. "Just Dance!" Was written on the machine. "Just get on short stack." Dabi said, stepping onto the machine and swiping his card. "Can you shut up with the nicknames." Tomura huffed, stepping on the contraption. "I'll stop when you get taller." Dabi snickered. "I'm not even short." Tomura swiped his card. "I'm just short compared to you, shit face." Tomura looked over the options for the starter songs. "Where did that nickname come from?" Dabi leaned back on the bar behind him.

"I've always called you it, just not to your face." Tomura smiled at him. "That's mean." Dabi stood up straight as Tomura picked a song.

"Go Shigaraki!" Compress cheered. The other guys had come to watch. Dabi was loosing miserably. "Stop being good at all the games." Dabi leaned back once more as the song came to a stop. "I use to come here a lot with my care takers and their kids, we played this a lot. I've just had practice." Tomura said, trying to catch his breath. "It's not like you haven't won any of the games, you won at basketball, air hockey, and that car game a few times." Tomura said. "There are over 100 games and we've played at least 30." Dabi said. He scanned the room to find a game he might have a shot at. And he found one.

"No thank you." Tomura started walking away. Dabi grabbed his arm and pulled him back. They were now at "The Boxer". A game you have to throw your best and hardest punch at a punching bag and you see how hard it was with the numbers that show up on the machine. Your goal is to get the most and beat the other person. "I noticed you've been avoiding this game." Dabi smirked. "Ya because I suck at it." Tomura said. "Try your best Tomura Shigaraki." Dabi swiped his card. Tomura felt his face heat up. He backed up, now standing with Compress. "Where did Twice and Spinner go?" Tomura asked. "Toga called." Compress said. Tomura looked over at him with wide eyes. "Spinner went with him to talk so Twice doesn't spill the beans. If Twice gets too over whelmed he'll say something." The brown haired man said. "Are we gonna be ok to stay here?" Tomura asked. "We'll have to see."

Dabi threw his punch, shaking the machine and surprising everyone around them, including Tomura. "Show off." Compress rolled his eyes. "996" is what the screen read. "After you." Dabi smirked. Tomura swiped his cared. He hadn't thrown a punch since he was in police training. He wasn't jacked but he did have muscle. Tomura cracked his knuckles. "Looks like I win this one." Dabi said. "Don't underestimate people Dabi." Compress said. Tomura put his arm back. "His form is really good" Dabi thought. Tomura threw his punch. It shook the machine just like Dabi. Dabi stood there stunned. Tomura's form was good and his punch was hard. The numbers went up fast.

"994". "Damnit! Two away." Tomura groaned. "Shigaraki!" A voice yelled. It was Twice. "You need to hide somewhere. Toga's on her way." Twice was freaking out. Spinner was sweating. "Sorry man, she said we sounded suspicious and that she wanted to check for you." Spinner sighed. "I imagine she'll check everywhere even if she isn't aloud in some where." A girls voice was heard. "Where the hell have you been." Dabi questioned. "I knew this would happen, come with me, I know where you can hide." Yuu put her hand on her hip.

1088 words. Thank you for reading!