Oh no - Part 16

(TW: Slurs!) 

"Can I ask you a question?" Tomura asked. Chisaki replied with a nod, his mouth full of fries.

"Why are you being all friendly with me? What do you get out of it?" Tomura asked laying his head on the counter. Chisaki swallowed his food, "What do you mean?" He paused.

"I mean in school I had always wanted to talk to you as..friends. As for the latter, I don't need or want anything." Chisaki smiled.
"That's stupid." Tomura thought.

To be honest Tomura was surprised he could talk to Chisaki without freaking out. He was also surprised at how much Chisaki had changed, but more so that he was even talking to Tomura in the first place. Ring ring, Tomura sat up quickly to the sound of the bell. It was Dabi.

"Hey..Who's this?" Dabi questioned, walking over to the counter. Tomura looked at Chisaki who looked confused.

"The names Chisaki Kai. You are?" Chisaki said with a smile, holding his had out to shake Dabi's hand. "You can call me Dabi." Dabi glared putting his hands in his pockets. Tomura shot Dabi a "really?" look, tilting his head.

Dabi let out a sigh before shaking Chisaki's hand with a fake smile. "So..How do you know him?" The raven haired man asked Chisaki, "Oh, uh...We went to high school together." Chisaki explained. Dabi nodded, "Have you eaten yet Shrimp?" Dabi asked.

"Ya, Chisaki brought me chicken strips." Tomura said getting on his phone, moving his hair behind his ear. Dabi looked over at Chisaki once more, noticing the slight blush he had while looking at Shigaraki. 

"He looks cute, huh?" Dabi smirked at the brown haired man. Chisaki's eye's widened and his face turned red. Tomura looked up quickly, a slight blush on his face.

 "Why do you look so surprised? You like him, don't you? You're a fag?" Dabi questioned.

"Dabi!" Tomura yelled. Dabi looked at the blue haired man in surprise. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" Tomura was enraged,

"Nothing! There's something wrong with him!" Dabi yelled back.

"So there's something wrong with me?!" Tomura yelled; his eye's widening as he realized what he had said. Tomura looked down, "Just leave..." Tomura mumbled.

"You're...you're g-" Dabi started. "Leave!" Tomura yelled on the verge of tears. Dabi made a sad expression before turning and leaving the store.

 "Tomura?" Chisaki asked. Tomura didn't look up he just stared at the ground. Chisaki walked behind the counter and hugged the smaller man.

"It's alright." Chisaki whispered rubbing circles into the smaller man's back. "I didn't want to tell him yet...I..I don't even know if I am or not. H..He-" Tomura shuttered with a pause.

"What if he hates me now?" Tomura whispered, looking up at Chisaki. Chisaki sighed, "I'm guessing you like him?" Chisaki questioned. Tomura averted his eyes. "If he hates you for something you can't control...It wasn't meant to be." Chisaki smiled. Tomura looked back at him before putting his head down once more and tightening his hold. 

"Thank you." Tomura said. Chisaki had helped the blue haired man close up his shop. They were now on their way to Tomura's house.

"For?" Chisaki raised an eyebrow, looking down at Tomura. "Ya know..Comforting me?..Helping me?" Tomura blushed a bit.

"Ah..You're welcome.." Chisaki blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. The silence was so...

"Awkward", They both thought. "That's my house." Tomura pointed at the small cream-colored house three houses away. 

"Thanks for walking me home." Tomura bowed. "Um...Shigaraki..Would you mind if I slept here tonight?" Chisaki asked. "Huh?"

 "Well, uh... my mom kind of kicked me out..she said that I needed to stop living with her and being a bum. So, I'm kind of just couch surfing." Chisaki explained nervously.

"Um..I don't mind, it's just-", "Thank you so much! " Chisaki bowed. "Let's go in then!" Chisaki cheered opening the small house's door. He immediately froze up, seeing toga opening her bedroom door looking over at him surprised and Magne sitting on the couch looking at him un-amused with raised eyebrows. Magne covered her ears, "WHAT THE HELL!?" Toga screamed. 

666 words! Sorry I haven't posted another chapter in a little bit. I'm trying to stay on top of it, I love this story so much! School just sucks like a bitch. I will be posting the next part soon; I have an idea!