Bathrooms - Part 28

(Art by the same artist that did this stories cover art!)

Tomura sat on the toilet in the stall with his knees to his chest. "This is getting so annoying." Tomura thought as he stared at the stall door. "I'm starting to think trying to socialize was a bad idea." He was so tired of running and hiding from people. The guys he saw was a man that used to bully him in high school along side Chisaki. His name was Hari Kurono. Nickname, Corona. "I'll just wait for Dabi to come and get me."

Tomura jumped as the door to the bathroom opened. What sounded like a group of men came in, laughing. Tomura gripped his pant legs tightly. "Did you see the ass on that one mom?" One of the men laughed. "You have got to have higher standards than that man." Another said. Tomura wore a bored expression, "I'm going to drown myself in this toilet." He thought as his eye twitched. Tomura's phone went off and of course his ringtone was all the way up. "FUCK" Tomura cursed in his head as he shuffled to grab his phone. The men started laughing. "Shut up you guys!" The man talking about the mom yelled in embarrassment. "Watch that be the chicks husband." Another man laughed. "I bet 20 bucks it is." One of the men said. "DON'T PLACE BETS!" Tomura cried internally as he checked his notification.
"I found the guys"

It was Dabi.

Shit face: "They said they'll help you out and that Toga and Magne won't be here, I guess they noticed when we stopped that one time to grab your stuff and decided to stay home and see if you show up."
Tomura sighed in relief but his eyes quickly furrowed as he remembered he's in the bathroom hiding from someone already and now a group of men were betting on whether he's a woman's spouse and most likely wouldn't leave till they found out.
"I bet it's a chick." Another guy bet. (Fyi there's 4 guys in the bathroom not counting Tomura.) "Huh?" The guy we will name ass dude questioned. "I'm just saying." Tomura face palmed. Tomura looked at his phone once more before he began to type.
Tomura: "Bathrooms. Help."

"He's not going to be able to hide forever. Toga and Magne aren't going to wait for him to go to them forever. They're only giving him space right now." Twice took a sip of his drink.

Dabi, Twice, and Spinner were sitting at a booth in the dinning area. Twice and Spinner had already ordered some food and drinks while waiting for Dabi and Tomura. "This is really risky. You're the one they're fighting about and now you're the one hiding him. What if Toga finds out?" Twice worried. "She won't." Dabi paused. "I think." He said quickly while Twice gave him "the look". "Where is Shigaraki anyway?" Spinner tuned in. "Shit I left him alone, I'm going to go get him." Dabi said getting up quickly and making his way to where he left the blue haired man. As he walked he felt his phone buzz in the back pocket of his pants.

"Come on out!" One of the men banged on the stall door. Tomura held a hand over his mouth, his eyes were closed as he shook. "Cut it out! What if it is a girl. You're probably scaring her." One dude said as he unzipped his pants and did what he actually went into the bathroom for. "W-Well you're right about one thing." Tomura finally spoke. The bathroom fell silent. "So it's not a girl. Damn." The guy banging on the stall said. "And I'm not anyone's fucking husband, leave me alone." Tomura said putting his feet down on the floor. "So you all lose. Can we go now?" Ass dude said. "Nah I wanna see this guy." A man that hadn't spoken the entire time said. His voice was familiar to Tomura though. The blue haired man's eyes widened a bit. "Why?! We came to play games. Let's go!" Ass guy practically yelled, you could tell he was still embarrassed. The man went silent soon after. You could feel the mood shift in the room, a frightening aura filling it. "His voice sounds familiar. Shut up and sit still. He can't stay in there forever." Tomura looked through the crack between the stall door and the stall. It was of course exactly who he thought it was. "God I'm so fucking unlucky." Tomura sat back on the toilet in defeat.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and everything went silent.

764 words
Thank you so much for your patience and sorry for the wait! I'm not sure if I'm completely back yet but we'll see.