Nightmares - Part 11

(This chapter is going to be longer because I feel like it. TW: Choking! Viewer's discretion is advised!)

Dabi carried the half asleep man into the home and laid him down on the couch. "I guess we should get going, it's pretty late." Dabi said standing up straight and putting a hand on his hip, Tomura furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? You want me to stay you baby?" Dabi asked looking down at him with a smirk. Tomura didn't speak, he just gave him the side eye.

"If you would like, I don't care if you stay." Magne said with a smile, nudging Toga. Toga glared at Magne, "You better not try anything. And your sleeping on the couch!" Toga yelled.

"We'll come and get him tomorrow afternoon." Twice said. "Dabi, don't start anything." He added. "What are you? My mom?" Dabi said sitting down on the couch next to Tomura with his arms behind his head. Twice gave Dabi the middle finger before walking out the door. "Text me if anything changes!" Twice yelled, getting into his car. 

"You guys want anything to eat?" Magne asked, closing the front door and walking into the kitchen. "Can you make some instant ramen?" Shigaraki asked, "Dabi?" She asked. "I'll have the same, thanks." Dabi said taking his phone out of his pocket.

Tomura looked over at Dabi's phone to see a bunch of unread messages. Dabi suddenly smiled making Tomura look up at him. Dabi looked over at Tomura. "What?" He asked. "Who's that?" Tomura asked. "A girl." Dabi said as his fingers moved across his phone keyboard. Tomura's chest began to hurt.

"Is she the one the flowers are for? " Tomura asked, looking up at Dabi's face. Dabi chuckled, "Maybe." Dabi said dialing a number and shooting him a smirk before getting up and walking out the back door, leaving Tomura with himself. 

"Where did Dabi go?" Magne asked placing two bowls of instant ramen down on the table. "He went outside to call his "girlfriend" Tomura rolled his eyes, grabbing a bowl and sitting back. They were silent for a moment.

"Do you like Dabi?" Magne asked making Tomura spit his ramen out, "Hell no!" Tomura exclaimed, " We just met, and I know barely anything about him." Tomura said taking a bite of his ramen. "Why does that matter? I see why you wouldn't date right off the bat but..." She paused.

 "Just because you barely know someone doesn't mean you can't fall for what you do know about them." Magne explained.

"Well, I don't like him." Tomura said. They stayed silent for a moment. "Oh look, Dabi's back." Magne said making Tomura look behind them quickly. "PFFFT" Magne bursted into laughter.

"That doesn't mean anything! I was just looking!" Tomura yelled. "Ya okay.." Magne said in between laughs. "Magne, I don't like guys. You know that." Tomura yelled. "Mhm, of course!" Magne laughed.

Shigaraki slumped back into the couch, pouting. Tomura wasn't actually sure who he liked. He had struggled with sexual orientation since he was young. He didn't want to be gay though...Tomura still remembers that when he was younger his father would yell at him for wanting to paint his nails like his mom and sister. His father would pound it into his head that boys doing girly things was 'gay' and wrong, that he would go to hell for it. So, Tomura was scared to like anyone.

"Why are you guys yelling? Are we playing a game!?" Toga asked as she plopped on the couch next to Tomura.

"No, I was just messing with Tomura." Magne laughed, Tomura taking a bite of his ramen as he looked to the side. "Sorry I took so long, she started rambling." Dabi said walking into the home through the sliding door, stopping when he saw Toga.

"Was the wittle girl lonely all by herself?" Dabi asked in a baby voice. Toga shot him a glare, "Shut up! You're so annoying!" Toga yelled turning her head away. Dabi gave out a chuckle before sitting down next to Magne, he picked his bowl of ramen up and started eating.

Once everyone was done, Magne washed the bowls. "Tomura, why don't you try to help Dabi make his bed? If you need anything I'll be in my room!" Magne said walking into her room and closing the door behind her. Toga yawned, "I'm going to bed Shigs!" Toga said as she walked. She glared at Dabi before walking into her room.

Tomura went to stand up but was stopped by a hand being placed on his shoulder. "I've got it. Where do you keep your blankets and pillows?" Dabi asked standing up.

"In that basket..." Tomura said pointing at a basket next to the couch in front of them. Dabi shot him a smile before grabbing a plane white comforter. "You want me to carry you to your room?" Dabi asked laying the blanket down on the table. "I've got it this time." Tomura said standing up, his legs shook, he took a step and before he knew it he was falling forward.

"Welp..."  Shigaraki thought as he closed his eyes. The raven haired man quickly caught him by the arms, pulling him into him. "Pfft, you don't seem like you got it." Dabi laughed, picking Tomura up bridle style. "Shut up asshole.." Tomura blushed. Once in Tomura's room Dabi placed Tomura on his bed, sitting down on the end.

"Are you feeling any better?" Dabi asked, hunched over, looking at Tomura. "Ya, eating helped." Tomura said. "Can you get some clothes from my closet for me?" Tomura asked, Dabi nodded.

He got up and grabbed black shorts and a cream-colored short sleeve shirt. "Thanks." Tomura said, grabbing the clothes from the man's hand. Dabi stared for a moment, Tomura shooting him a confused look before realizing.

"Get out you perv." Tomura said. "No no, I was simply lost in thought! That's all." Dabi said. "Get out!" Tomura yelled throwing a pillow at Dabi, Dabi catching it. "Oh, thanks! I needed a pillow." Dabi said with a smirk before walking to the door "you sure you don't need help changing?" Dabi said peaking his head in. Tomura quickly threw a stuffed animal at Dabi's face.
             _________________________

"How could you?"  A man asked. "What?" Tomura asked.
"HOW COULD YOU?!"
The man was now yelling, his voice echoing.
Tomura flinched before looking up at the man. He wasn't doing anything. He only stood there.

Tomura looked around, there was nothing. Just a black background and this man. "Ung!" Tomura blurted as he felt a pain in his arm, he looked down and saw burns all over his arms. They began to spread throughout his body, some more painful than others. Tomura screamed in agony. The man in front of him grabbed Tomura by the neck and began choking him. "YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY! YOU DID IT!" The man yelled; Tomura began to cry as he weakly grabbed the man's wrist. The man suddenly began turning to ash. Tomura fell to the ground screaming in pain after falling onto the burns on his legs. "Brother?" A little girl called, she had a sweat and innocent voice. Tomura looked up quickly to see a girl.

 His big sister.

 His dead sister.

"Why are you crying brother? Did dad do something again!?" The girl cried grabbing Tomura's hands. "It will be ok! I'm here!" She smiled big, making Tomura smile a bit. The smile quickly vanished as his sister did as well. She too turned to ash.

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki, I killed my parents, grandparents, and big sister." 

These words appeared over and over all around Tomura in liquid like red writing that began pouring onto the floor, slowly turning the hospital gown he must have been wearing the entire time red as the substance inched it's way up.

Tomura woke up in a sweat, tears falling down his face. He sobbed into his pillow when suddenly a hand was placed on his back making Tomura jump, "Shrimp?" It was Dabi.

Tomura looked at Dabi, eyes filled with tears. Dabi's eyes widened before he sat on the edge of Tomura's bed, he rubbed Tomura's back as the blue haired man sobbed into his pillow. Tomura sat up, wiping his tears that seemed to keep falling. "Bad dream?" Dabi asked with a concerned face. Tomura nodding as he kept crying and sniffling.

Dabi sighed, he moved Tomura's hair behind his ear and cupped his cheek, wiping the falling tears. "I'm here." Dabi said with a smile.

Tomura clung to Dabi quickly, stunning him. Dabi smiled before laying down on Tomura's bed with Tomura sobbing into his chest. "Let it all out, everything's alright." Dabi said as he threaded his fingers through Tomura's light blue hair. 

1,534 words! So I watched the Given movie...It was really good. Even though I cried a lot.... I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you have a great day, night, and/or afternoon! (If I misspelled anything it's because I'm writing this part at 2am and I am tired..)