You blushed and smiled as he brushed a strand of hair out of your face and slowly leaned in which made you smile and lean in as well. The next thing you know his lips were against yours and it felt like the world inside of you just exploded.

What felt like forever only felt like seconds as you both pulled away and smiled bashfully "Wow" you both said and chuckled a bit "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Gilbert asked, you smiled and nodded which made Gilbert smile and kiss you again which you could enjoy forever.

Jerry Baynard- When Jerry had asked you out for dinner, you had a hard time sleeping because of it. You were just so excited to have dinner with him. You liked him so much that you spent all night picking out what to wear and even showered the night before and made sure you were clean and ready for the date.

When the next day rolled around, you were getting antsy because Jerry had told you that you'd both be having a private dinner at Anne's place since Jerry has a big family and well since you don't live far from her place...Not to mention he said it was her idea and that she and Marilla would plan everything and make sure you both had your alone time...but knowing Anne there's always some sort of trick up her sleeve but you were too excited to care.

You tried to keep busy because Jerry said 5pm for dinner. It was hard to wait till the evening for it, but you did what you could to keep busy and waited for time to go by. When it was time to go, you got dressed and headed over to Anne's feeling your heart race in your chest and your stomach churn anxiously.

You took a few deep breaths and saw Jerry waiting outside of Anne's place, you smiled bashfully before walking over to him. He looked at you and smiled "Allo Y/N. You look magnifique (beautiful)" he greeted before gently grabbing your hands andplacing a kiss on the back of them, "Bonjour Jerry. You look Beau (Handsome)" you greeted back.

 You look Beau (Handsome)" you greeted back

You both smiled softly "Are you ready for dinner?" He asked, you smiled and nodded as Anne opened her door "welcome lovebirds to my humble abode

You both smiled softly "Are you ready for dinner?" He asked, you smiled and nodded as Anne opened her door "welcome lovebirds to my humble abode. I have prepared a lovely supper and dessert for you both tonight and I promise not a single soul will interrupt this lovely evening" she said,