How They Ask You Out-

Gilbert Blythe- Being Anne's sister was no piece of cake. Sure, you're both closer than most siblings in the town of Avonlea but you're really nothing like her...You don't talk as much like her, you're not outspoken like she is, you can't hide your pain from your past well like she can and it's hard to do most bold things that she does but you go along with whatever she does, you can use the words like she does and you both have the same hair and eye color and freckles although Anne thinks it's prettier on you.

This of course made Gilbert Blyther interested in you...why? Because how can someone like you be related to someone like Anne Shirley Cuthbert? Everyday in school, he'll talk to Anne and try to talk to you, but he's noticed you get shy when he's around and from there he's found you interesting and has noticed things everyday about you.

He's notices how different your hair is compared to Anne's and how you don't wear them in braids. How brighter your blue eyes shine and how different the freckles are spaced on your pale skin. He notices how you play with your hair or fingers when you're nervous or get shy and how pink your cheeks get. He notices how differently you talk compared to any other girl. He has noticed so many little things about you that's he's grown to already fall in love with you.

Everyone's been talking about the Notice Board where students post notices about the others and soon confess their feelings. Gilbert thought it was kinda lame but then again, he wanted to see how'd you react if everyone saw your name on the notice board...so he tried it.

By the end of the school day everyone had left but him, Gilbert got out a small piece of paper and his 'Y/N is not like any other girl in Avonlea. She's just simply irresistible' Gilbert smirked proudly at his words and went to post the note on the notice board and headed on home and couldn't wait till tomorrow.

When the next day rolled around, Gilbert walked to see to see students gathered around the board, he smirked and walked over to hear the girls talking "Oh my goodness Y/N got noticed" Anne said which made the girls squeal a bit.

Gilbert looked at you to see your eyes widen and face flushed bright red which made him smile as everyone headed inside the school and took their seats. The girls couldn't stop talking about who posted about you meanwhile, Gilbert just smirked to himself and waited till after school to tell you that it was him who posted about you.

After school when everyone left, Gilbert walked up to you and Anne "hey Y/N can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked, you blushed and nodded and looked over at Anne who was talking with Diana "Hey, I'll meet you at home" you said, Anne looked between you and Gilbert and giggled but nodded as she and Diana headed out leaving you and Gilbert alone.

When they left, you looked at Gilbert "what did you want to talk to me about?" You asked, he never realized how nervous he was until he looked at you with such adoration. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath "It was me who wrote about you on the notice board" he said, your eyes widen, and face flushed as you felt your heart pound a bit.

You were speechless, you had no idea what to say. Gilbert smiled "I like you a lot Y/N. Will you have lunch with me tomorrow?" he asked, you blushed and nodded which made him smile and look down bashfully "Mind if I walk you home?" he asked, you just nodded which made him chuckle as you both headed out and he walked you home...you couldn't be any happier.

Jerry Baynard- Ever since you've been hanging out with Anne, you've had a couple of run-ins with Jerry Barnard, the farmboy who works on their farm. Anne's introduced you to him when you first met, and you thought he was just the sweetest guy and what was cool is you both spoke French so sometimes when Anne was busy you'd still go over to her place to hang out with Jerry and you him would have so much fun.