💜37💜

"YOU DON'T FIND A HAPPY LIFE,YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD TO MAKE IT"

(Author's pov)...

(7 YEAR'S LATER)..

(JEONGGUKK :-29 YEAR'S OLD)..

(TAEHYUNG :-27 YEAR'S OLD)..

(JEON TAEGUKK:-6 YEAR'S OLD)

(JEON HANUEL:-3 YEAR'S OLD)

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

7 blissful years have passed, everything was so beautiful in everyone's life, yoonmin,rosehope are also happily married now, Namjin have adopted 3 kids,and for taegukk well they both are living on cloud nine, now they are parents of two handsome son's..

But as for now, taegukk along with there kid's,are going to America,to attend "The Oscars",as jeongguk was nominated for "Best Actor'Male" for his movie "Euphoria", kid's were so excited cause they are going to see,there Appa winning award for the first time,yes first time cause until now jeongguk and taehyung attended Oscar's alone,but this time jeongukk decided to take there kid's along with them, why? Because jeongguk wanted to announce something at Oscar's platform, that's why he needes his family ,his strength there with him..

Taegukkie ,haniiii ,babies come down fast ,appa and eomma are waiting....!(taehyung cheerfully called his both sons ,who were taking rather late to come out, which will make them miss the flight..

Hey Precious let them take there time, it's still 3 hour's for our flight to board,our babies gonna miss tannie and bamie,they will see them after one week, let them spent sometime together...!(jeongguk uttered pulling taehyung on his lap..

As you say gukkie,but u know taegukk and hanuel are becoming to naughty,do you even know ,what your naughty lil pup's have done...?(taehyung said sternly..

No baby, I don't have any idea,but i m sure whatever my Champs did,must be absolutely correct...!(jeongguk uttered proudly..

Gukkie , it's just because of your over pampering, they are becoming this stubborn, yesterday they threw water on our neighbour, ms.euna's face, saying they wanna see , how she looks without makeup,and do you know what your lil pup's said to her,when her make up was wiped off,they said,Aunt Euna,"you look like ghost of conjuring movie", don't go to meet Uncle Zack without makeup he will die with heart attack", like are you kidding me Gukkie,one is 6 and other is 3,just T H R E E,....!(taehyung said to Jeongguk in disbelief,who was laughing his ass out, that tear's started to roll down from his eyes..

What hehehehehe huh? gukkie you can't be serious right now,why the hell are you laughing like maniac,our sons are becoming very naughty day by day,we have to control them...!(taehyung said to Jeongguk who was now trying to control his laughter..

P pre' hahaha "precious but 'ahh ,haha 'our kid's are damn comedy,hahaha w what a pick up line,"YOU LOOK LIKE GHOST OF CONJURING MOVIE" ahhh please I can't hahahahah....!(jeongguk uttered laughing, which made taehyung burst into giggle's too..

Appa,eomma what sho fowny huh..?(it was taegukk who asked this question..

Hey my champ no1 is here,come to appa taegukkie...!(jeongguk said opening arms for his first son,who run into jeongguk's embrace..