Chapter 8 - Getting Better:

Start from the beginning

“Luna?” Nash asked quietly. I answered him with a questioning sigh, not bothering to open my eyes. At first, I thought that it was just the alcohol, but I soon realized that Nash’s fresh breath was fanning my face. Blushing, I bit my lip; opening my eyes. His mesmerising hazel orbs made my breath catch in my throat. His eyes dropped down to my lip, “Don’t do that.” He whispered, leaning forward and sucking my bottom lip into his mouth, nipping at it. Nash pulled back after a long moment, and I gazed at him.

I leaned forward and pecked him twice quickly, cheeks still flaming.

Nash locked onto my mouth, holding onto it as if a tsunami was trying to tear me away. He moved against them, and I submitted my lips as his tongue pushed itself inside. I went along with his tongue’s strokes along mine, and the way his mouth moved as it claimed mind. I felt Nash shift so that he was straddling me. His strong thighs rubbed against mine, and I could feel a lump that was kneading into my crotch – steadily becoming more pronounced.

Nash’s hands stroked up and down my arms, and I frowned, taking a gasp for air. My fingers slid from where they’d been holding his neck, down his chest and stopping at his slowly grinding hips. In which they then dropped to the bulge in his jeans.

Nash grunted, breaking the kiss and looking down at my fingers which were now slowly groping at him. His head tilted down a bit, jaw going slack as he groaned, watching my fingers. I leaned in and licked at his bottom lip, before bitting at it.

My other hand, cupped Nash’s cheek. But he brought up one of his and held my wrist against the sofa’s back. I moaned; his hand dropping to where mine was firmly containing his parts. Nash’s fingers played with mine, before I felt the zipper being tugged down. Instantly, my hand slipped into his pants and struggled to hold the hot, cloth covered lump in my small hand.

I wanted Nash. His cologne that tainted his neck burned my nose sensually, and his stubble grazed at my cheeks. I wanted---

“Guys?” Skylar asked softly, and I stopped moving, being drawn back to reality. I blinked, tearing away my lips as Nash’s hips still hummed and his package still remained hot and damp. “Should I get you protection, or just let you guys go?”

I bit my lip, face somehow becoming even redder. Looking into Nash’s powerful, lusting eyes – I tried not to just tear off his pants and take him right there. His gaze was so heated, I felt as if I was melting under the heavy weight.

But what did I do? I laughed, shoving my hand into his face and pushing him off of me, onto the floor. “Oh, Skylar.” I chuckled, holding my side.

Nash sat up, looking at me with a childish face – as if he were a confused puppy dog. My eyes widened, and I let out a loud laugh. It amazed me how he could go from a husky, sex crazed man into a big eyed kid; like I’d just taken away his milkshake after walking for an hour in the heat. The facial expression literally asked me, ‘What? Why?’

I sighed, shaking my head and downing the rest of the drink in my cup. “What are you reading anyway, Skylar?”

“University physics,” He answered, looking at me with his big, pretty blue eyes.

I puckered my eye brow, “Really?”

“No,” Skylar said simply. “It’s actually Winne the Pooh. Christopher Robin is throwing Pooh a party at the moment.”

A giggled escaped me, as I genuinely smiled at him. “I love Winne the--- whoa!”

Nash had grabbed onto my ankle and ripped me off of the couch and onto the carpet. I fell on my back with an oomph, and stared up at a smirking Nash. My eyes went wide at the strange look he was giving me, one I would have never expected from him. His hands shot to my sides and I let out a squeal as he began to tickle me.

How he’d somehow figured out that I was ticklish, I had no idea. Damn it, I thought. Alice must have told him about how she’d made me pee the other day. But I didn’t have time to blush about how embarrassing that it was about the possibility he knew. I laughed out right, withering underneath him as he attacked my sides mercilessly.

“No!” I giggled loudly. “Stop it!”

Nash shook his head, and laughed down at me. “Not a chance. You pushed me off the couch.”

“Nash!” I laughed, moving from side to side helplessly on the stupid rug. “Stop!” I giggled as I rolled onto my stomach and back again.

Skylar laughed down at us, shaking his head as he grinned. “Get her, Nash. Quick, her other side.”

“No!” I yelled hysterically, tears forming in my eyes as I laughed harder.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I could wake up feeling a bit better.

I'm sorry about how short it is; I just wasn't sure what else to write, honestly. But I'll hopefully be uploading soon, so chill. c:

Before I put up the next chapter (I feel bad for being bossy, but you know...), can you guys pretty please leave:

15 COMMENTS on the latest chapter of After Hours; and

40 COMMENTS on this chapter!

Thanks a lot guys, knowing that you have fanned me or are reading my book means a lot. c:

~ Secret_Of_A_Century xx