Chapter 5 - Horrible thing

"Aaaaaa......"

"What happened???"

"Lady Shah! Is everything alright?". Niyaam came running just after he left the girls in the villa to get their luggage.

"I have no idea!" Rjaa' replied.

"What is thatt... thatttt....horrible thing in my room?" Maya rushed outside her room to the living room where both the others were standing clueless.

"Calm down Maya!! relax. Let's go there and see."

"No... I'm not going again."

"Niyaam, who was on standby went inside the room as soon as he got Rjaa's signal."

"Hmm?.... Aahahahahaha... haha..hahaha....." A gust of laughter came out of his mouth at the view before him which also caught Rjaa's attention making Maya's face all red in fury.

"I'm telling you Rjaa'! This man is crazy, no, super crazy. He always seeks pleasure in my doom. I'm going to kill him if he is not going to get out of here right now." She whispered in Rjaa's ear while clenching her teeth. Rjaa' pressed her lips tightly to prevent her smile be seen by Maya even though she has had her mask on.

"Niyaam!" Rjaa' called in a stern voice signaling him to behave.

"I apologize Lady Shahsawaar. But you should go and see yourself."

"Maya! Come with me.... why are you afraid? Can't you see me?. Be good. Okay?" Maya nodded reluctantly and held tightly her sister's arm.

"Heeyhh!!! Umm... Maya! Look at that horrible thing for once. Are you sure you were referring to it?"

"I'm not opening my eyes."

"Maya! Trust me!". Listening to Rjaa's words she started opening her eyes and to her surprise, the item before her was completely different from what she thought before. It was a cute robot character in white whose height reached her pelvis and eyes emitted a silver-white LED effect.

"How could this...."

"Lady Minhaas didn't even switch on the light. Perhaps the LED effect in the eyes of the AI made her afraid." A slight hint of amusement could be felt lingering in his tone which made Maya extremely embarrassed and furious at the same time.

"Niyaam! Introduce please."

"This is our new AI. Kabir Bhai mentioned it earlier today. He prepared this present for Lady Minhaas. He knows that she loves idols and entertainers. So he prepared this AI so that she can listen to the audio without music and musical instruments. The AI uses the software programmed by Lady Shahsawaar in which several other operations were added to transform it in its present form."

"So, this was the purpose of his sudden request. Maya, Maya! How ungrateful of you."

"Stop it girl. I didn't know this. But.... He specially prepared this for me. Definitely! Bhaiyya is the best!"

"Bhaiyyaa!" She called him instantly.

"Looks like you want to say something?"

"Yess... when is Niyaam going to leave this villa?"

"What? Don't tell me you still have a problem with him?"

"Bhaiyyaa!! Why does it have to be him... For God's sakes!"

"Maya! I'm hanging up."

"Okay, Okay... Thank you. Thanks a lot. You are the best. No, You are the only best man in this world. Hmmm!"

"Ooo... hmmm... What about Zain Minhaas?"

"Ummm. Second best. Hehe.... After you."

"Perfect."

"I have to go now. ALLAH hafiz."

She started circling the AI as soon as she put her phone away. Suddenly, She looked around consciously and tilted her head to the side pouting her lips in discontentment.

"What now? He's gone already."

"I didn't ask though."

"Great." Rjaa' smiled at her childish response. Such interactions between Maya and Niyaam were nothing new to her. The extent of honor and professionalism he would depict towards Rjaa' was completely different than towards Maya or at least she would feel that way. He would never address her directly. However, Maya would always reply to him directly and in a fury. She could not even understand his irritable behavior towards only her. Or perhaps only she would find him annoying, unlike others. Rjaa' left her in the room and went upstairs to visit the upper story of the villa. 

To be continued.............