Chapter 1 - The flight

"Oye! you're going to stay up even during flight?". Maya tapped her shoulders lightly.

"Don't worry Jie! it's on my mind and I can't rest until done". She replied hastily while moving her pen over Wacom.

"What's so engaging that you can't even look over here". She said while bending over Wacom's screen.

"Shénme (what)?". Reply came with an un wavered attention.

"Rjaa' Shahsawaar! are you insane?". Maya lost her patience after seeing what her bestie was doing and her yelling resulted in some passengers looking in their direction.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry...". She responded those glares shyly and shifted all her focus towards Rjaa' who did nothing but continued her work.

"I'm talking to you Jie!..." It was now when Rjaa' finally smiled, smile hidden behind her black mask. Putting her pen aside she looked towards Maya with a look clearly saying, "Now you can ask me".

"Say it".

"I was calling you, but you didn't answer me. Now you're asking me to say it." She got mad. Rjaa' could feel it.

"My sweet Maya! you know me.... whenever I have this pen in my hand it means it's uncontrollably genius and.... your friendie can't attend to what is going around.... hmmm?"

"Humph!" Maya was not going to let it go so easily.

"Yaa!" Rjaa' yelled in Korean style in a low voice punching Maya's shoulder turning her back to real Maya.

"Forget it. I can forgive you this once".

The conversation had been switched to Chinese suddenly.

"Why wouldn't you "little chip chop".

"Anyways.... you were doing something.... kind of man.... Hah wait.... don't tell me Bhaiyya (used for big brother in Pakistan and India) is having an event soon?". She thought of a possible guess of which Rjaa' smiled and raised her eyebrows with her eyes closed.

"Daebokkk(Amazing)! Show me quickly". She demanded Rjaa' for her Wacom this time in Korean.

"Hao de(okay)". Reply came in Chinese leading to a continuous Chinese conversation.

"Hao Shuai (How handsome). It's insanely genius Rjaa'. Why don't you just accept the offers and go for Jason's (An elite fashion brand in Italy). He adores your work, and you never avail yourself of this opportunity. You don't even go for Lisa Jie. She is family... why just why you're keeping your work to yourself". As always Maya's nagging began soon after seeing Rjaa's incredible designs.

"Acha! you didn't tell me what kind of event it is!"

"Umm... His company has become a legal partner with Audi. So, the company is going to host Audi's new launch."

"That means.... Bhaiyya is going to be an eye candy for Emirates once again?".

"Hasn't he always been?"

"Yes yes.... Your Bhaiyya is the most handsome man on this planet. Even our Xiao Cheng can't beat him."

"Now who is this "Our Xiao Cheng?"

"You don't know Cheng ge?".

"Should I?"

"I'm doomed. You wouldn't even look over billboards in Shanghai. Wouldn't you?".

"So, what's the big deal if I don't know this person. You have more than a ton of idols to follow. Each day there is a new addition. Not my business at all". Rjaa' rested her head on the seat crown in order to relax.

"Oye! don't disrespect my Xiao Cheng. He is such a brilliant talent in industry. You have no idea how many problems he has been facing since his debut. Ahhh... I seriously hate this useless politics in industry. Anyways, finally he has reached the point where he is at the top of the charts. It's been almost a year and he is still retaining his throne at top position in several rankings. Although I do like many idols, but no one can reach the level of my favorite 3".

"Okay. Great."

"haaannh... you should have asked which 3?"

"You will tell me anyways. Go on." She answered with her eyes closed.

"Xiao Cheng, Wang Yibo and Yang Yang. You got it now?".

"Hmm".

"Hey! You're not going to tell Bhaiyya what you have been preparing for him?"

"Definitely not. Lisa Jie will handle everything".

"See. Lisa Jie does everything for you. But you... can't even work with her."

"You know very well. I never like to be in limelight. As far as my talent is concerned the name is already approaching the world."

"I understand everything. But when Bhaiyya had even let you have registered copyright for your signature designs. Why don't you openly do business".

"Aaiyyyaa... Maya. It's enough. You know that it's not so complicated. Rjaa' Shahsawaar designs only for her Bhaiyya and no one else. Period."

"By the way... Your design would look amazingly handsome if Cheng ge wears it". Maya and her mischievousness.

"Don't you dare let that man in your wild dream touch Bhaiyya's suit". She gritted her teeth while turning her face towards Maya's.

"Ohhh.... that means it's exclusively made for Bhaiyya by Linca's top mystery idol Rjaa' Shahsawaar."

"Obviously". She returned to her previous position.

Rjaa' and Maya were the first cousins who became best friends. They were flying back for Dubai from Shanghai, China after completing their recent project. They had been working in Software development department of Pakistan's largest digital tech company "Linca" for 2 years. Rjaa' being the Digital Aesthetics Director was one of the three highest paid employees of the company after CEO. During these years she had remained a mystery in her company due to her working style and mainly due to her young age of 22. There's always been this unresolved matter that how someone could become director of a company within a single year of her appointment as a team leader, especially someone with no clear background, no certain achievements, no technological experience. Moreover, she never appeared on the company's information portal where all members would share their recent work activities and the higher ups would also declare announcements and information over it. She would seldom attend company meetings. She had been a real mystery for the company workers. 

To be continued.....