"Wife, you're even wearing my clothes." The man said, pointing at the black loose long sleeve she is wearing. She then looks at herself in the mirror in front of them, there she sees her disheveled look wearing the man's clothes and it looks so wrong from many angles. Her with disheveled look plus this guy who's only wearing boxer shorts.

'Is this that trend that Ran and Rindou's been muttering around? Wearing your partner's clothes look like?' The man thought as she looks at the woman in front of him who is red like a tomato.

"If someone barge in this room and sees us both, they will think that something happe--" Before Mikey finished his statement, Den shove the water bottle into his mouth.

"It's early in the morning and you're saying crazy things! Are you a pervert Mr. Sano!?" She shouted at him earning a glare from the man.  Mikey then grabbed the woman's wrist with his left hand then yanked the woman's body towards him.

"What the--!!!"

Before she utters another word, Mikey throws the woman to his shoulder, carrying her like a potato sack then tosses her to the king-sized bed.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" Den said as she glared menacingly at the silver-haired man that now tower's over her small figure.

'I will kick this man if he won't stop! I don't even care if he's the freaking boss of a criminal organization!' She thought as the man pin her both wrists above her head. She was about to kick him but then the door burst open.

"Princess wait---!"

"Good morning, mom--!" A blonde child shouted as she excitedly open the door without even knocking. There, the child stood frozen at the door as she sees her so-called mommy and her daddy in a weird position.

" Daddy? What are you doing with mommy?" The child innocently asked, tilting her head to the other side. Upon, noticing the child is not alone as she was accompanied by three men. One long-haired man with white hair, one black-haired man with a scar on his face, and one pink-haired man that looks like an axolotl, as the woman described him.

"S-sorry boss! Princess, I told you that you should always knock before entering." The white-haired man said, not even knowing where to look as he nervously try to grab the child, and not really wanting to look at the menacing glare that their boss, Mikey is sending to them. He then proceeds to exit the room so he can evade their boss's wrath, carrying the blonde child in the process.

"A-ah, G-good morning B-boss! M-madam!" Kakucho anxiously said as he bowed to the two. The two people who were still in the bed, one that looks like he would commit mass murder at any moment and one who was still frozen on her spot because of embarrassment.