15 🍹

"Hmmm, that depends what you're comfortable with. We're lucky that mom is so open here, so we aren't forced to go beyond our comfort zones," Sana started off with, Jessi continuing. "I for example am really okay with anything, so for me it depends on the clients wishes, but some of the girls, like Ryujin, prefer it to just be making out and nothing more. She even started out with only talking thinking about it, so I guess anything is open to what you're comfortable with."

"Ahh, is that so?" I asked, quickly changing the subject again. There was no way I could actually do anything like that. I was as uncomfortable with guys as could possibly be. Even though it seemed quite okay at my prior job, having a job in actual flirting seemed like way too much. Besides, what if someone went too far? It's not like I'd be able to make a guy satisfied without anything else anyways. It was already a miracle I was able to get along Chan and Minho so easily.

"Anyways, do you always dress so... comfortably?" Sana suddenly asked. My eyes widened, slightly offended. "Why... is there something wrong with it?" Jessi laughed, shaking her head. "Don't worry baby, she's just a fan of cute things and loves to dress up. I'm quite sure she just wants to use you as her new plaything." Looking back at Sana's gleaming eyes, it was clear as day to see. I sighed. Should I? It's not like the clothes were comfortable, nor did I necessarily like make up, but I guess it wouldn't be too bad if someone else did it for me. Besides she looked quite adorable, how could I possibly say no to someone that cute?

Before I could even verbally agree, my eyes already gave it away, making hers sparkle. She took my hand with a bright smile, taking me with her up the stairs the boys went to as well. "Don't worry, there's a huge dressing room for us girls, next to the rookies rooms, they won't see a thing." Thank goodness, for a second I was afraid I'd have to kick out the guys. I didn't even notice it at first, but they were actually quite taking their time, an hour had already passed at least, if not more.

----------

"Aaand, just one last time," Sana finished it with, spraying some watery substance on my face. "It's fixing spray, helps the make up stay on better," she smiled. It most definitely felt weird, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The dress did feel quite tight around the waist however, but judging from what I had seen so far their stomachs were quite the bit slimmer than mine. The dress was quite simple, a wine red color, small straps, the top covering everything it needed, yet the leg slit was giving it a sexy emphasis. It really wasn't like anything I wore before.

I finally got to look in the mirror, quite startled when I actually saw myself. Was this what make up could do to people? I knew people were skilled with them, but this... it seemed like my entire face had been transformed. My eyes seemed wider, my lips fuller, my dull face given color, my eyebags completely disappeared. This couldn't possibly be me now. And aside from that, I barely forgot what my figure looked like, wearing nothing but baggy clothes. Maybe it wasn't like the girls here, but it still didn't feel like me.

"Come on, let's show the other girls! I'm sure dinner has been ready for a while too so let's eat. Everyone should have arrived by now." Everyone? There were more people? Of course there were, how could this place run without enough people to keep it busy? Wait. Wait a second. "You mean like this? Going out like this?" Sana nodded nonchalantly. "Of course, what else?" I could already feel the train of thoughts wonder off to the middle of nowhere. Sure it looked pretty, but this was everything but what I felt comfortable in. It showed all of my curves, and though everyone always says to love them, it can definitely be harder than you think.

"Just, how many people is 'everyone'?" I managed to ask while already being pushed downstairs. If I was going to live here, I'd probably have to get used to many people here anyways, might be best to be prepared. "Since Chan is staying here tonight anyways, mom called everyone in for a group discussion. Probably surrounding you to, bring everyone up to speed about the situation. Meaning there will be... including you and mom... 14 people total!" My mind went blank. If it had been costumers, no problem. Somehow costumer service would take over my brain, making me less unhandy with people, but this means I'd have to probably see them on a weekly base, interact with them and everything...

Great. Just great. I should be grateful for everything, I am, but could I really not just go back to my apartment? There was no way Jisung would be stalking me anyways, so it's all fine. Less people! I let out a heavy sigh. It was only for a couple of days, I'm sure it wouldn't take that long to find a locksmith to replace the lock now, would it? Anything but having to live here for a long time, please!