Chapter2!

Yuzu’s POV:

My dad called me today and asked me to come home early and told me we were going to meet somebody important. I suppose it's a business appointment because my dad thinks about work every time. He asked me to dress with elegance and, from the tone he gave, it seems that this is really an important meeting.

I just walked into my office and there was Jessica, my P.A., sitting at her desk. When I approached her, she started blushing, "Ms Okogi, how can I help you?".

I stroked her cheek and said, "You're beautiful". Seeing her blushing more, I winked at her and went into my room to deal with the files, she left what we need to do today.

Within few minutes, the door was slammed open. Speaking of the devil... there's my best friend Harumin.

I am Yuzu Okogi, CEO of Okogi industries and yes, we are the second wealthiest after Aihara. While thinking about Aihara, I thought about Mei. We've always been like Tom and Jerry, fighting at every turn. However, I was fond of teasing her. The expression she uses when you fight – she's so beautiful. And everybody thinks I'm always a player, but not until I lay eyes on Mei. Though, it is impossible to get her in my bed, whenever I approach someone to kiss, I see her face and couldn’t proceed further. That is the effect she has on me. However, I always flirt with the one that comes my way... I admire the beauties. What's the matter with admiring them? But I haven't taken anyone to my bed recently.

"Girl, I've been calling you for an hour and you never accept my call," Harumin shouted to me.

"Sorry Haru, I was on the phone with my father and I didn't notice yours," I tried to explain it.

"Be that as it may, do you have plans for today?" she asked.

"I... Daddy asked to come back early," I saw Haru's eyes open and I couldn't control my laughter.

"Your dad is not going to ask you to go home if it's not important. Last time he asked, you became the C.E.O. What is it now?" she laughs.

"I have no idea." He said we need to visit a family and asked me to dress properly", I smiled at her.

She laughed loudly, "Dress and you... I still remember you getting whipped by your crush at school for not dressing properly".

"Hello... she's not my crush... I'm her enemy and... "The past is past.. I had never seen her later, but I learned she's still the same ice queen as the CEO now. Can you please help me with the dress?”, I whined.

“Ahhhh… Mama is here…..” she hugged me, ”Let’s go shopping”

Harumin bought me a pink evening dress and it looked beautiful on me. Yes, I flirted with everybody in the mall... beautiful ladies. I thanked Harumin and came home screaming, "I'm home..."

My parents came out of their room and Daddy hugged me and said, "Are you that beautiful, young lady, ready to go?". I nodded and the next thing I know, I'm driving with them.

After half an hour we reached a mansion, which is bigger than ours and went inside and greeted by familiar people – "Family of Aihara".

What's that, we're going to do with this family? Dad even asked me to remove the proposal from the project by saying that the Aihara family will take over. And above all, I don't want to see Mei Aihara, I thought, but the devil herself stood before me with her eyes fixed on me.

“Busted”