Chapter 9

M: Evie? Evie?
E: leave me alone!
M: Evs I just want to help
J: we want to help you let us in
E: guys. I don't need your help just leave me alone!!
C: Evie! It's me Carlos, it's been 2 months and you are in your room 60 days. We need to see you, we are worried about you.
E:(*opens the door)
M: Evie...(*goes to hug her)
E: Mal no. You wanted to see me! I am here I am ok as you can see I haven't hurt myself, so if you excuse me I have a date with my bed. Come back in two months! (*Close the door)
C: Come Evie. We are your friends!
J: Please open up to us.
E: (*ignores them)
M: guys it's worthless just leave her alone. She is stubborn.
J: Mal? We can't leave her in this position again.
M: so what do you suggest? Let me guess. To stay here all day?
C: Mal's right this time. If she doesn't want us then we need to leave her.
M: thank you!

Evie's parents walks there:
KS: guys?
C(larice): any luck?
M: no! She is not listening to us.
KS: we are trying to help her for the past 2 months this needs to stop. (*Knocking Evie's door)
E: who again?
KS: your dad! Open please.
E: I asked for you all to leave me alone why is that so difficult? (*opens the door)
C: please darling...we know what you are going through right now, let us help you.
E: mum do I have to remind you the reason that you were in the isle? When dad's gone you turn your sadness and your pain to evilness. So you can't know what I'm going through and I don't want your advice. Mal you haven't lost anyone. Your mother is the most hated villain in the world and I don't think that you know what losing someone is. And father... (*Looks at him) you left me when i was just a baby. And you met me for like 5-10 minutes before Harry (*tears gathering in her eyes)... doesn't matter. My point is that you don't know me at all. So all of you just leave me alone or I will leave! (*close the door again)
KS: Ok that's enough I am breaking this door.
C: Stefan no!
KS: I am back for 2 months now and I haven't seen my daughter, the reason I got back and that's because she is crying for someone she never truly loved.
E:(*opens the door) You think I would cry and be that way if I didn't loved him (*yelling at him) I loved him more than anyone in the world, I spent the best days of my life with him! I was in danger yes, but he made me feel alive and safe. And if I wasn't over reacting when he wanted to keep me safe, he would be here now and I would not be a mess. My whole world destroyed, the past months were a living hell for me!
C: (*tears gathering)
E: you wanted from me to open up, I did now leave me ALONE! (*Hit her door behind and cry alone)
KS: (*hugs Clarice)
C: we are losing our little girl Stefan.
M: don't worry I'll find a way to reach her.
C: Thank you Mal.
M: you are welcome Clarice.
KS: I think that we need to find a way to understand her pain.
C: that's not gonna bring Harry back.
M: if she find another Harry?
KS: by sitting in her room?
C: also she isn't ready for something like that I mean just look at her!
M: what if we bring Harry back?
KS: ABSOLUTELY NO! This magic is too dark and we don't know if it works.
M: Klark would do it not any of us
C: she would never agree to something like that.
M: Maleficent would!
C: Are you kidding? If we give your mother powers she will destroy the world.
M: My mum tried to change ok? She is different...
C: indeed yes, but changing goes with forgiveness.
M: you changed why not her?
C: I am sorry Mal but I don't think that your mum can forgive the people who imprisoned her without her wings and her magic in an island full of villains.
M: why don't we just try?
KS: FG won't allow it!
M: You know what I don't care anymore! I mean I am losing my best friend and if the only way to save her is my mother it's worth to try.(*leaving)

Mal and Jay:
M: Babe I need your stealing skills.
J: wait what?
M: yes! I need you to steal one of the royal cars we are going back to the isle.
J: wait. We can't risk losing our baby.
M: we won't lose our baby. I just need a way to talk to my mum
J: about what?
M: bringing Harry back from dead!
J: no M.
M: Babe you know I will do it with you or without you. I want Evie back and if Harry is the only way to do that we will bring my mum here
J: why don't we talk to FG about that first?
M: and she will be so happy to finally bring the worst villain of all here.
J: we need an excuse.hmmm... like a baby?
M: ok! Then let's announce to your dad and my mum that I am pregnant. They will be very confused!
J: it's gonna be fine let's goo.