Chapter 5

E: Harry?
H: yes?
E: Are you downstairs?
H: yes we need to talk
E: i am coming. (*Walks down)
H: Did you knew a woman named Sara back on the isle?
E: yes I actually did she was my babysitter.
H: great so we have a situation... she just came here and she told me that we need to leave this place cuz the people that are after you are here and you are in danger.
E: no I'm not leaving again
H: she said that if you stay here and they capture you they're going to have the universe upside down.
E: they won't catch me. They can't! And also how the hell is she alive?
H: I told her that I can protect you...but she said that the only way to prevent this crisis from happening is to return back to isle and help you grown up your powers!
E: I just got back. Can't I be normal for once?
H: Actually Evie I think that you can't... You are special
E: I don't wanna be special.
H: Hey, (*holds her hand) listen to me... You are becoming from a royale family. You are a princess for real and that's makes you special, being special isn't always bad. I mean if you weren't special you and I would never be together and you would never forgive me.
E: being with you isn't because I am special... I am with you because you are special, you made me hate you to protect me. You slept with another woman to reveal my powers, you kept me away from my family to keep me safe from the people are after me and you were keeping activated my powers by forcing me do things without my will. This is what a special guy do.
H: Evie I...(*stops)
E: shsh (*put her finger on him mouth) don't say that you are sorry. I forgave you for all of that and I want you so badly much. But I don't wanna go. I know you won't let me alone and I trust you for keeping me safe. But we can't miss the exams again I won't ever be able to finish school.
H: we will talk to the FG for magic exams and lessons I am not gonna watch you leaving away from me again. I can't! So the only choice you have now is to come with me to the isle and find a way to deal with the "triad" for good.
E: okay if that's what you think is the best let's do this. Let's go on a trip!
H: why did you changed your mind so fast?
E: Because I trust you when you say that we can't risk it.
H: or you wanna make me believe you to do the exact opposite.
E: No Harry (*pause for a while) I trust you (*walks closer to him and puts her hand on his chest)
H: is that a way to make me fall for you again?
E: maybe...cause I know you want me and I want you so let's make a trip you and I.
H: (*looks at her and starts kissing her)
Mal's calling:
H: don't answer that let me continue...(*kiss her again)
E: Harry? She is insist (*kiss him and pulls off) wait
M: finally? Where have you been?
E: mmm in the bathroom!
M: oh I am so sorry. I'll call you back. (*Harry grab Evie's phone from her hand)
H: Mal? We need to leave Auradon!
M: excuse me?
E: Well yes I am in danger and if I stay here you are in danger too.
M: no Evie put me on the private speaker now.
E: ok wait...
M: what the hell are you saying? You won't go anywhere!
E: Mal do you remember Sara?
M: your babysitter and your dad's childhood friend?
E: yes. She came here to warn Harry about me.
M: how does she know?
E: I don't know. I'll go and find her ok?
M: I will come with you
E: no you have a life here. I erased from my life for a while and I just need time to return.
M: your exams?
E: I will go to FG to give them magically.
M: I will tell the others...find a way to return soon we'll talk every day.
E: of course M. And tell the others too we won't be able to say goodbye!
M: wait we? Harry is coming with you?
E: yes obviously.
M: what happened yesterday?
E: well I don't really remember. We returned here and he started kissing me and then everything is a blur. Today morning I woked up with his pijamas and he was shirtless
M: oh god you guys slept together!!!
E: no that's not true we didn't for sure!
M: really now Evs how the hell don't you remember it?
E: I... I was drunk.
M: you guys are unbelievable!!!
E: doesn't really matter! But M I want him so badly.
M: yes I know!
E: I have to pack ok? We'll talk!
M: bye!

After lunch:
H: You are making the happiest person alive
E: okay what's going on again?
H: nothing... I just wanted to tell you that
E: Harry?
H: Yes?
E: have you ever had the thought that you would destined to end up with a person and your life change, and everything you thought was granted eventually changed?
H: mm no. I think I never thought I would end up with a specific person, because I used to leave different. Back on the isle I had too many girls and I never loved one. Why do you ask?
E: Me being around Carlos the past two days made me remember how happy I was with him. I mean I loved him so much and I still do. Watching him being with Jane made the things complicated. And now I am with you, which is something I haven't regret but
H: you still can't let go of Carlos...
E: exactly. I am sorry for telling you this.
H: No don't be, I want you to be honest with me ok, no more lies between us and if you ever think or feel that you and I weren't meant to be... Then we should stop be together...
E: wait what?
H: we should stop being a couple! I will protect you anyway.
E: no I don't want that
H: neither do I.
E: phew cause for a second ai thought that you were breaking up with me!
H: I didn't knew that we were in a boyfriend-girlfriend situation princess?
E: (*stays quiet and ignores him for a while)
H: are we?
E: I thought yes but I am probably wrong, so we should go continue packing!(*mad at him)
H: wait. I am just kidding you...
E: You know Harry? This is a mistake! I men we are a mistake, the only thing you are doing is teasing me and flirting me. And I am always fall for you even more. So I think that we are toxic. I mean we can't remember what happened last night.
H: there is a spell I can do for that!
E: a spell? And why haven't you done it yet?
H: Because I have to see in you mind and in your thoughts and you are gonna see mine!
E: I thought that we said no secrets!
H: then you want me to do it? (*his voice is louder now)
E: YES
H: then why the hell didn't you told me?
E: How was I supposed to know about a spell that you didn't told me about?
H: Evie something is happening
E: You know what's happening? We are happening and...
H: Evie stop! Someone is spelling us to fight with each other for pointless reason!
E: what?
H: pretend that you are gonna kiss me.
E: wait why pretend? I am gonna do it! (*Kiss him)
H: (*returning the kiss) wait (*pulls off) there is someone behind that tree!
E: (*stands up) who is it there?
S:(*comes out)
E: Sara?
S: Hi Evie.
E: what are you doing here?
H: I think that I know!
S: I have to tell her Harry.
E: tell me what?
H: Before she will tell you I hope this won't change your feeling about me.
E: nothing can. I promise!
S: you father Evie is alive.
E: impossible (*starts shaking)
H: what's happening?
S: Her powers happening! Call fairy godmother now.
FG: Harry? What's going on?
H: It's Evie she is shaking and burning...
FG: oh god where are you?
H: in the enchanted lake!
FG: I am on my way call Carlos!
H: hurry! Carlos?
C: hi Harry why are you interrupting me from (*stops)
H: I don't wanna know. Come to Enchanted lake now! Evie is having a magic problem.
C: oh god I am on my way.
H: Hurry