The baby began to cry as if sensing his mother's anger. Unable to bear it anymore hippolyta pulled a knife from beside the bed and stabbed the baby who went silent for a few seconds seemingly dead before he cried again.

Hypolita watched in shock as the baby regenerated in a matter of seconds from the wound she gave him after coming back from death.

Hypolita: you cursed child, you can't even die and let me rest.

The queen then tried many times to kill the child but it always came back to life and regenerated again even when she cut off his head.

Hypolita: nobody will know of you.

After a while while the queen of the amazons got up and went to the dungeon and threw the baby inside to be forgotten.

?? : you bitch, leaving me alone in a cell so nobody knows about me after trying to kill me, I was going to leave the island peacefully and live in man's world peacefully but after the many times you killed me I will not rest till you pay. Though I better name myself since I can't remember my name in my past life ,hmm jason ? No that is the name of a useless coward, hmmm how about achilles, if I remember he is famous for his power and the amazons hate him, it is perfect.

15 years later

Achilles pov

It has been years since my mother left me in this damp cell, I had hoped her maternal instincts would make her regret leaving me but it seemed she had forgotten me, food and water did not reach my cell, it seems that she had left me to die, I on the other hand grew thankful for my scp powers, if it were not for them I would have died, I have been trying to get in shape which is greatly helped by my demigod physiology,  speaking  of my powers as a demigod I was unable to practice anything destructive since it would alert my mother, however I am able to make gentle breezes, I did not dare make them powerful since it would alert my mother.

5 years later

I am currently 20 years old and I have been practicing turning myself to wind since I saw it in the comics being used by jason and I have to say it was a great success,  I am now able to turn myself fully into wind and with it teleport to any location in my cell, at first it was draining but with practice I was able to handle it and now it barely drains me. The system has been quiet not giving me any new powers, so I kinda forgot about it.

Mission alert : escape the island without being caught.

Reward : random scp power.

Achilles : ( finally, I was thinking you were broken or something).

It was at that moment that achilles decided to leave the island and begin his journey. He would begin tommorow since he was tired after all the training he did.

The next day.

Thankfully the cell he was in was unguarded,  it would seem that his dear mother did not want anyone to know about him so she had nobody to guard him, he quietly phased through the opening of the cell by becoming air and began quietly walking to the exit.

After reaching the exit he finally saw the sun for the first time in years, he had to admit the island was beautiful and he wished he could enjoy the sight but he had more important things to do. He began walking through the jungle making sure nobody could see him, he had spotted an amazon group walking so he hid behind a bush and waited for them to leave, after making sure he was safe he went ahead and spotted a river. Happiness invaded my heart, just because I could survive without water does not mean I do not thirst for it, I quickly went and began drinking water for the first time in years, I drank and I drank till I heard a gasp behind me.