"Obviously." He brushed his lips against her temple, giving her morning cuddles. He kissed her forehead and her temples and her cheeks and her nose, smothering her in his love and affection.

She kissed his forehead before getting off his lap, so he could get ready for his game.

"Hey, Forest," Fred greeted as he hunched over the edge of the bed to pluck his shirt from the ground.

"Hey." Forest rolled out of her bed.

"You mind if I use the bathroom really quickly?" He rose from the bed, stretching his arms in the air and exposing his lower stomach as he did so.

"No, no. Go ahead." She waved a hand at him as she rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands.

Fred strolled to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

"Is it cold outside?" Oshun asked as she slipped out of bed. "Should I wear a light coat or just a sweater?"

"A sweater is fine," Forest said, nodding. She stood from the bed and went to the closet to grab her Quidditch gear from the bottom. "It's going to get warmer in the afternoon. I'm not excited about summer."

"You and I both," Oshun said as she began to make her bed.

Fred had kissed Oshun on the mouth before he left the dorm to go and get ready for his game.

She would be cheering on two teams—per usual—but not for just her mates this time. She'd be cheering on her mates along with Draco and Fred.

Oshun and Forest headed down to the Great Hall to grab a bite before the game. They saw Joaquin at the table, putting together a sandwich of some sort. He was in his Quidditch gear, his broom and bag on the bench next to him.

"You look tired, Forest." His eyes followed his sister as he took a big bite of his sandwich. "Is something wrong?"

Forest slumped into the bench across from him. "No. Just woke up in a bit of a blue mood." Her arms crossed over the edge of the table and she dropped her head over her arms.

"Everyone has their days." Oshun rubbed her roommate's back softly. "You're not going to eat anything?"

"Not hungry." Forest shook her head against her arms.

"How about a clementine." Joaquin picked a tiny orange from the bowl of fruit and placed it in front of his sister.

"I'm fine." Forest shook her head again.

Oshun's eyes spotted a platinum-haired boy out of the Great Hall, passing by. "I'll be back," she said to her mates. She kissed Forest's head before heading out of the Great Hall.

Draco was in his Quidditch gear and he looked as handsome as ever. His broom was in hand and his Quidditch bag over his shoulder.

"Hi," Oshun said brightly as he turned to face her. "Good luck with the game today."

"Thanks." He nodded, eyes darting everywhere but at her.

She noticed. "Is everything okay, Draco?" she asked gently, taking a step closer to him.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." He nodded stiffly and caught her gaze for a brief moment.

She nodded slowly, wringing her hands in front of her. "Well, I'm here for you, okay? If there's anything wrong," she reminded him with a small smile.

He nodded again. No smile. Not even a twitch of his lip.

"Mate, come on!" Blaise called out from down the corridor, walking with Theodore and Pansy.