✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞

Start from the beginning

She wouldn't let him intervene, she couldn't.

If Kurapika found out that she used to be a part of the Phantom Troupe, his rage could blind him, he could kill her before she would even have a chance of explaining herself.

Or worse, he would be hurt, knowing the deep truth of her past, something that she tried to forget and let rest dormant till now, it would be her that would ultimately hurt her beloved.

Her heart physically stung at the thought.

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

Lifting her head towards the direction of the door, she had to suppress a small yelp.

"(y/n)? Are you alright in there? You've been in there for some time."

The angelic voice of Kurapika muffled through the door.

Her lips quivered at this.

He wouldn't find out.

She'd murder before she'd let that happen.

"Yes my love, I was getting out now."

She called back as she stood up from her fetal position.

Turning off the water and grabbing a towel, she soon leaves the steamed-up shower room.

Upon opening up the door, her eye laid itself upon her lover, who was currently dressed and sitting on her bed.

Noticing her quiet questioning look, the blonde scratched the back of his neck, looking away from her rather naked form.

An old associate of mine recently contacted me regarding some new intel on a lead, they want to meet up, it could be rather useful."

The blonde commented as his grey eyes watched her form walk over to her wooden dresser and continue to pull out some casual clothes.

"You think it's worth it? If so, go, anything helps." She replied almost feeling as if he was asking her if he could go or not, not that she had any say in what he does or where he goes.

"I'll be back before midnight," The blonde then stands and takes a few steps to land behind the girl, his covered arms slip around her waist, locking her within his arms as he rests his head on her shoulder.

Dropping the article of clothing, the girl brings her left hand up to stroke his head in a loving manner before leaning her own head against his, he smelled good, his natural evergreen musk mixed with a bit of lemongrass.

Turning around, the girl then places her nude body against the blonde's, holding him tenderly as she hooks her arm around his neck, interlocking her fingers as she held him there, looking up at his adorable features.

His arms snaked themselves around her once more, he too holding him rather close to her form.

Her eye gazed at the delicate features of her lover as her heart started thumping a bit harder.

His blonde locks fell with such grace, framing his face so perfectly as if he were painted by the gods themselves, his skin was so soft and had a tinge of rosiness to them.

"Come back to me, for I love you with my entire being." She whispered to him as she lifted herself up to his lips, placing her warm ones on his own plump lips.

Her lips remained there for a bit longer than usual before she parted herself away from her lover.

"I'll always come back to you." A soft smile graced his features before he let go of his lover, leaving her in her own room, now cold and alone.