CHAPTER ONE: HER GRIMOIRE

15 years later

Elisa and sister lily were outside doing the laundry under the beautiful blue sky,
the warm feeling of the sun and the gentle breeze of the wing that made a calming sound from the open field and leaves was so peaceful. That was until a loud voice ruin the peacefulness that Elisa enjoys.

"ONE DAY!!" Asta was running with a flower as he immediately put his one knee down in front of Elisa as he continued what he was saying

"I'LL BECOME A WIZARD KING AND MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!!! SO PLEASE MARRY ME!!! "

Elisa gave Asta an apologetic smile said "I'm sorry Asta but I'm too young to get married! " but Elisa still accept the flowers that Asta gave her.

"Asta, Elisa is right you are still to early to get married, " sister lily said Elisa gave sister lily a thankful smile for saving her again from Asta for a millionth time, he stumbled backward but he quickly jumped up again.

"I'M NOT DONE YET!! "

"It's admirable that you don't give up Asta, but there are certain things that you can't have, " Elisa Then decided to continue doing the laundry.

"EXACTLY!!! THAT'S WHY I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP!! "

"But it's still a no Asta"

"NOO! NOT YET! NOT YET!! "

"And I don't think the others approved to this, so.. "

"SO!? LET ME ASK AGAIN!! " He shouted again Elisa saw Sister lily brought her grimoire out bashing Asta on the ground. Elisa can't help but shake her head. She hated violence but Asta is starting to irritate her.

"Water Creation Magic: Holy fist Of Love"

Sister lily was shocked at her sudden actions.

"I'm sorry Asta! I used my grimoire without thinking. " she mumbled as Asta jumps up again soaked in water.

"NOT YET!! "

Suddenly Asta was thrown by a wind and Yuno shows himself "when will you gave up Asta" Yuno said with a slight frown on his handsome face not far from behind him were the other children in the Church, he was actually getting jealous whenever Asta Proposed to Elisa but he won't say it out loud of course