─➤ ❝𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘜𝘎𝘌❞

Word count: 643

------

Imani- She loves giving hugs and advice, always genuinely listen to your same long stories and never leave you alone with your problems. She knows the secret from everyone in the group and keeps it safe. She is also the first one everyone thinks about whenever they need a safe place to talk and to be understood. Imani isn't a fan of confrontation and arguments.

Temi- She's super organized, always on time and always keeps her promises. She makes sure she doesn't get too wasted so they can look after whoever is too drunk on a night out. She also knows everything, she's done everything and she's been everywhere. Everyone can rely on her for the best relationship advice, general knowledge and even travel tips.

Iris- She's the person that always greets you with a heartfelt compliment and that you can come to with absolutely anything, and somehow they'll know exactly how to make you feel better. She isn't annoyingly positive, either, she just has a way of making everyone smile and can show you the bright side to any situation. Iris just breezes through life and is so laid-back. She's also not a fan of confrontation and arguments.

Jamal- He's the group's troublemaker. There's literally nothing can stop him in any cases. He always come up with the weirdest ideas and threaten everyone by their decision. Jamal is the first person you're going to call when things go wrong. No matter what, they've got your back no matter what happens and will always be ready to brighten up your day with a hug.

------

Imani and Temi basically grew up together, their parents Ayana (Imani's mom) and Halima (Temi's mom) met in college. That's also where they met their husbands; Amari (Imani's dad) and Assad (Temi's dad). They all had a kid relatively at the same time, they never planned it but they always thought it would be nice having kids around the same time so that they could grow up together.

Imani was born first and Temi was born a few months later so they pretty much called themselves sisters. Temi also has a sister 1 year younger than her named Chloe. Later on in their freshman year Imani came out as a lesbian and her parents took it very well and accepted her, It took some time to get used to it but they did eventually.

During that same year Temi and Imani met Jamal from a photography class they've all taken. Temi and Jamal both thought each other were attractive but they didn't want to take the risk of breaking up the group if something went wrong so they kept their feelings a secret until sophomore year when Jamal asked Temi on a date.

During all of that Imani met Iris in a random club that they took. Imani thought that Iris was attractive since the first day she layed her eyes on her. She never made a move on her because she's scared of rejection and losing Iris in general. Iris was questioning her sexuality, she always found women attractive but she didn't know if she actually liked them romantically or she just afraid of what people would think of her if she did like girls. She later on accepted the fact that she's bisexual when her and Imani had a heated make out session during and sleep over they had with Jamal and Temi.

Once they all hit there senior year in high school Iris moved to Atlanta, Georgia because her dad got a job opportunity as a flight attendant, with that being said, Iris's dad isn't around as much because he's always in planes, but he facetimes Iris every chance he gets. Iris's mom passed away when she was a baby so Iris doesn't really remember her mom but her dad always shows pictures of her.

-----

Yall fw the characters so far?👀

Copyright © 2022 by Planethher

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the copyright owner's written permission except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.