AYO WTH

YOU GUYS ARE COMMITTED

dead honest I forgot wattlepad existed, uhhhh

I'm not continuing this, so sorry about that, I did quite like it at the time and I had a blast writing it if that counts for anything. 

I feel like I owe it to you guys to tell you what was going to happen if you are still interested in that, probably not because its been like a year but still. 

so Tubbo was actually going to get kidnapped by Ranboo, hehe, yeah... Ranboo was going to bet a chapter or two of his POV going "omg I just saw my brother!" then running to older sister Niki, mhm, you heard me, NIKI, going "I SAW TUBBO!!!"

theres this whole miscommunication and ranboo thinks that this other hybrid has intent to hurt their brother (trauma) so he's freaking out as much as he can. 

she cries, Ranboo is emotionally detached and traumatized so he just kinda, stands there. anyway, Niki goes: "we have to bring him home!" and Ranboos just there like "yeah!" 

it cuts to Tubbo being tired and grumpy, nothing feels quite right for him, its like the world is against him, he ends up breaking a cup while mildly dissociating and going to bed straight after. he has a nightmare later that night (its not as much as the other ones he's had, its just a much of doctors laughing as tube stares at the two toned kid that was thrown into the room with him(oooo, part two of previous dream(hehe dream))) and decides to sit outside for a little bit. he's sitting on the porch when he suddenly hears the bush in front of him move, he slowly gets closer to it, its a very tense moment but before he can touch it he hears a vwerp, and suddenly black clawed hands are wrapped around his mouth. 

the porch was left silent. 

new chapter, (short chapter) Tubbo has a panic attack, calms himself down enough to register that there are people he doesn't know holding him, a large white paw stroking his hair, trying to calm him and a pair of multicoloured eyes stare wide at him. he rips out of Niki's grasp and try to run but doesn't know where the front door is. (they live in a abandoned cabin btw) he ends up rolling up a window and jumping out of it, ooooo, parallel... yeah I'm not the only one who remembers him jumping out of the window of his abusers home because he gets a small flash back to jumping out that original window. it probably would have sounded like "Tubbo landed on all fours, feeling the panic he did when he originally leaped form the window. what window? his bedroom window. why was he running? mother was going to be upset. she would surely punish him for this. "Tubbo! Wait" uh oh. she already found him it seemed. he curled into a tight ball, hugging his legs and stuffing his face in-between his knees, waiting for a kick or punch."

nothing came and all that stuff, he opens his eyes and sees Ranboo and Niki just kinda stood there. Niki crouches down and just sits there before saying "what did he do to you?" assuming it was Phil who did this. Tubbo can only register the raging anger fuming off of Ranboo before he disappeared in a cloud of purple and Tubbo blacked out :D. 

NEW CHAPTER

Phil wakes up, makes breakfast, normal day, boring, whatever. "Tommy go get tub for breakfast" 

"yes sir Mr. Minecraft sir" Phil giggled at that 

cooking montageeeee. 

"PHIIIIIILL" Tommy screamed panicked. "TUBBO IS FUCKING G O N E" 

"WHAT" 

they panic looking around for a bit, checking outside, looking in the back of the house, the bathrooms, the garage, everywhere. (Listening to Partners in Crime by Set It Off right now, feeling good) 

he goes to get a phone but realizes he can't exactly call anyone then hears Will scream that theres someone in the back yard. he's tall. taller than Wilbur. curly dirty blond looking hair. a mask, blah blah blah its Ranboo. most importantly his fists are closed tight and he's shaking. they can't see his face. 

Phil tells the boys to stay inside. "hello? can I help you?" 

the stranger doesn't move. 

"look we're kind of busy right now. I'm not sure how you got in my back yard but I'm not going to call anyone on you if you just leave now." 

"you will pay for what you did to him."

"... what"

suddenly Ranboo looks up and Phil can see his eyes and purple sparks flying off of them. Phil has a minor flash back of the kid in front of him, he's in shock. "you- I- I can't believe you're alive!"

ranboo gives him a right hook to the face and Phil stumbles back before being grabbed by his shirt collar and being teleported above a cliff by an angry half enderman. theres a yelling match. tensions build. 

"YOU WILL PAY FOR EVER HURTING HIM!" 

"I SAVED HIM" 

they pause and Phil realizes he's not falling and opens his eyes again. 

theres a moment of silence. 

"explain." 

so he does and Ranboo is left in shock, Phil begs and pleads to just see Tubbo to make sure he's okay or to at least makes sure Ranboo promises to make sure he's safe. after a bit more  rambling from Phil Ranboo teleports him back home and teleports away. Phils three sons run int the back yard, immediately  by their fathers side. 

yeah thats pretty much all I got. oh Niki is a polar bear hybrid btw, I thought that could be cool. 

hope you guys have been good. 

ill check in on you guys in the comments soon, feel free to ask questions or comments. 

thank you for all the support and I hope you guys have a great day/night! <3 bye my beloveds