update

-------------------------------------------------

Author here, I'm going to be honest, I just done have the energy for this story at the moment, I know it's summer and I have all the time I could possibly need but this story started as a way for me to just improve writing without actually having to make characters or worry about plot holes appearing.

I really appreciate all of my readers who have stuck it out this far and comment asking if I'm doing okay or just showing their support, even those that don't comment and are just here to read, it means something to me.

I think I will continue this story when I'm ready and I still have plans for it but right now it just feels like a chore or homework and I don't want writing to feel that way, it should be fun and intrancing. I love how I've gotten fanart and so many supportive comments on my first ever fanfiction and continued story and a small cult or two starting in the corners of it all. All of you have been so great and funny and amazing. I really hope I choose to continue this story. Within two months if I don't delete this apology and post a new chapter then I'll post a thing that says all of what was meant to happen.

I'm really sorry to everyone who was waiting so patiently on their Tubbo angst content, I know how that feels trust me and I'm sorry to my friends that read this and love the plot and got attached to the characters and I'm sorry for those that I've made cry with this story and had to stifle their tears at stupid O'clock

For all those people who want more angst, I'm going to be posting my borrower tubbo AU. I was going to just keep it contained to a different writing platform because it felt like a fresh start but I know how it feels to be desperate for content so I'll post it here too.

Sorry again and I hope that you'll enjoy borrowers, see you later beloveds <3

-------------------------------------------------

also who here managed to get a ranboo plush eh? I ordered the ranboo sit and I'm very excited for that to come.