Final

7480 words, bear with me. It's long. I know. 😊

1) Gempa, Taufan, Halilintar - The triplets - 17 years old
2) Blaze, Ais - The twin - 16 years old
3) Duri, Solar - The twin - 15 years old

"All perfect," Duri said happily as he was already done spreading the mat on the ground while putting the food he made by himself. Just the sandwiches after all.

"I hope they wouldn't forget our promise this time," Duri said to himself. All happy as he sits on the mat.

Previously, he ask all of them to spend their time together at the beach today.

However,

The noon is almost over and Duri has been there since the morning. Yet no one appears.

"They forget don't they?" Duri mumble as he rests his chin on his knees.

"Aack." He whimpered as another thorn or invisible thorns had been weirdly growing since the incident three months ago.

Duri only realizes it's invisible when his classmates ask him why did he look at his hands so much.

"So pathetic, Duri," Duri adds. It's not long after when his power watch beeps and of course, he happily takes the call.

Only to meet such a disappointment when Yaya appears on the screen.

"Duri. It's an emergency. There is a flames monster attacking near the area of the houses." Yaya said and Duri immediately stand up.

"Where is it? Have you called for my brothers?" Duri asks her.

"You are not with them?" Ask Yaya back.

"I kinda have activities for my woven club that's why I'm not with them." Duri excuse.

Half sad and relieved. Sad because his brothers forgot their plans, relief because he hasn't told anyone about his plans except for Fang. But knowing Fang, Duri knows Fang wouldn't open up the topic in front of others.

"Alright then. I will ask Ying to call them. I will send you the location." Yaya decides to not ask further.

.
.
.

When Duri arrive at the scene, he saw all his brothers had already fought with the monster.

"They must be here for long," Duri said in his mind. He then goes to Gempa's side as he saw Gempa trying to lock the monster which looks a lot like Roktaroka with his earth grasp. The monster is full of flames. Only this monster is a lot stronger and his eyes are red.

"Wait Abang Gempa. I will help." Duri said to his eldest brother.

"No need. Stay away from this. You're late after all." Gempa replies a bit coldly without him noticing it making Duri all startled and step back.

"Ais, help me here," Gempa said to Ais who just nodded and follow Gempa's command.

"Keep on attacking him, Halilintar, Blaze. Keep on distracting him." Gempa instructs as he's the leader among them.

"On it," Halilintar and Blaze said at the same time.

"Taufan, cover this area with your wind. We don't want the flames or our powers to touch the area of the houses." Said Gempa.

"Okay," Taufan replies and does as Gempa asks him to do.

"Solar, prepare to attack him," Gempa said to his youngest brother who's now recharging his energy to prepare for the attack.

"Solar Eclipse Shot!!!" Solar attacks the monster using his powerful attacks and within a second, the monster disappears.

"Easy," Solar said proudly.