𝕊𝕚𝕩

Spotting Haechan from afar, Iseul push Jisung away from her. Jisung sighs straightening up. "Jisung, let's—" Haechan did not finish as Jisung walk away, angry. "What's wrong with him?" Haechan asks. "I want to know what's wrong with him as well" She sighs following Jisung. "You two are so weird!"

Iseul look around until she spot a tall blond man sitting alone. She carry her tray sitting on the chair in front of her boyfriend. "Jisung, are you hungry?" She sugarcoats. "Yes but I'm craving something else" Jisung answers. "What is it? Tell me. We could go get it" She smiles. "My title"

"I told you I'll give it to you soon"

"All I'm asking is the title I deserve, is it that hard?" Jisung raise a brow. "For how long are you gonna argue with me regarding that title you're asking?" She says. "Until you give it to me" Jisung shrug. "You're so hard to deal with." She mumbles. "Mark Lee is playing!" Her eyes went up on the television on the wall. "He scores!" She kept her eyes on the television. "You're seriously looking at another man in front of your boyfriend, are you serious?"

"I'm just watching" She comments not taking her eyes off the television. "No, you can only look at me" Jisung held her cheek, mad. "You're mad again, your brows should go like this" She lift her hand running her thumb over the man's brows. "Look at me only" Jisung let go of her. "I will" She nods eating her food again. Slowly, her eyes went back on the television. Jisung sighs blocking her view.

"I won't watch it" She look back on the man. "It's not that interesting, really" She adds. "I thought it's interesting" Jisung grab his utensils again. "You know, we're looking for new model" She plays with her chopsticks. "And? You're getting Mark again? Try me" Jisung stare at her. "No, you don't get it. So I was saying, would you be willing to be our model?" She says. "No"

"Then I guess we have no choice but to get Mark"

Iseul unsealed her newly bought primer squeezing it on top of her hand. "Uh, can you go down a little?" She ask the model. "Ah, yes" The man lower his chair. "Thanks" She said applying primer on the face of the model. She use her fingers to lightly spread the primer before grabbing her foundation. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"She has" Jisung answers. In surprise, she tilt her head facing the man. "Move, I'll be the model" Jisung push past the man sitting on the chair. "What are you doing? You said you don't want" She claims. "Do it, hurry. We have to talk" Jisung force a smile on her. "We don't need to talk." She smiles applying primer again. "You seem to be enjoying the fact that touching a man's face is your student duty" Jisung press her arm. "It's a duty"

"My jealousy isn't" Jisung reasons. She dab her brush over the man's face containing her anger. Cause no matter how much she get angry, she's sure she won't leave the man. She's known Jisung for so long, dealing with him with a different relationship status isn't any other way. "Can you stop bickering with me? It's been only 3 days since we dated and the whole 72 hours all you did was get mad at me"

"I told you, I get jealous fast. And my jealousy isn't running out" Jisung said. "I understand you getting jealous and it's okay to get jealous. I'll be more scared if you aren't jealous. But please, put it in place" She states. "So you like it when I get jealous?" Jisung grin. "Yes" She nods. "And Jisung, please don't get jealous of me and Mark. I said we're cool already and we're just friends. Nothing else"

"Mark kept staring at you, I hate it."

"I know but still, all of the act is just a symbol of kindness. And kindness is filled with nothing but out of friendship. You know Mark, it's his endeavor to be a gentleman." She states. "And I don't like gentlemen, I won't be able to tell if they're interested in me or not"

"You're lying" Jisung grin as she does the eyeshadow. She halts straightening up. "What do you mean?" She asks away. "You liked Mark. Not until he rejected you" Jisung said. "What's your problem?" She raise her brow. "You said you like me but every day we would see each other, you'll pick a fight with me" She narrates. "I'm not picking a fight with you, you bring it to yourself. After all, you're acting like a pick-me girl"

"Pick-me girl? Are you serious?" She snaps, mad. "Then go to someone. Move, you're done" She push Jisung gathering all her stuff. "You're mad because I said something correct" Jisung rest his palm on his waist. "You're hurting me. Your jokes aren't funny" Jisung's eyes follow Iseul out before realizing what he did. Sprinting after his girlfriend, he snatched the woman's bag. "Let's go, let's have lunch"

"No. Give me that" Iseul grab her bag. "I'm sorry. I went over the line" He apologize. "I just said that to annoy you" He adds. "Leave me alone, Park Jisung" Iseul push past him.

Iseul glare at her phone before shutting it off. Jisung is just so damn good at setting her rage on fire. But this time, it's over the line. She can't just accept such a title. "You want the title? I'll give you" She mumbles opening her phone again.

"Bro, Iseul set you as her pet!" Jisung raise a brow sliding his chair next to Haechan. "It even has a picture. A dog" Haechan laughs. Renjun, who is interested, slide next to them. "It's even an ugly dog" Renjun comments. "Damn Cho Iseul" He slides back to his table grabbing his phone. "She block me"

"Iseul?"

"What happened to you two? You two are always weird but so weird this time" Haechan asks away. "She's really trying me. I'll be back" He exits the room. Rushing out while wearing his jacket, he reach the lobby.

"Hey, where are you?" He ask from the phone. "I m sorry!" Iseul said. Confuse, he run again looking for his girlfriend. "It's okay, are you alright? Let me help you" Another voice said. He halts as he spot Iseul crouching down on the floor with all her stuffs scattered. Another man were crouching beside the woman. "It's okay." Iseul smiles.

Jisung stand by the corner watching his girlfriend. The eyes. Iseul's eyes were different. The way the woman would look at him is the same as how she's looking at the man in front of her. It's so painful. It's like he's watching the woman fall in love.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" Iseul just nods, smiling. So handsome. "It's okay. It's my fault" She slightly smiles. "I'm quite busy. If there's some damage, please call me through this. I need to go, see you" And the man stood up leaving.

"Are you okay?" She look up only to see Jisung. Rolling her eyes, she wears her bag ignoring the man. "Iseul" Jisung softly calls. "What? Are you gonna call me names again? Go on" She fights. "No, who was that man?" He asks. "Some senior.. I don't know and it's none of your business"

"Hey, we're not yet done" He grab the woman's arm. "Let—who is this?" He raise a brow looking at the ringing phone of Iseul. "Answer it" Iseul nods answering the call. "Hello?"

"Jisung, I need to go" Iseul run to God-knows where. Doesn't know what's happening, he run after the woman. To his surprise, Iseul get to the faculty building. "Who are you looking for?" He catch his breath. "My Mom. Jisung, she's here"

"Mom" Iseul slowly approach her Mom. "Iseul" Her Mom smiles at her. "So, are you saying Iseul is transferring?" That made her confuse. "Yes, Iseul, baby, come with Mom. We'll live together, huh?" Nodding, she agrees. "You can't take my daughter" Her Dad enters the office. "Iseul" Jisung softly pull her away from the elders. "It will be fine" Jisung grip on her hand.

"I can take my daughter. She is my daughter and she agrees to come with me" Her Mom argues. "And what? Let her witness your bond with your daughter?" Her Dad claims. "Dad, what's happening? What daughter? I'm her daughter" She points at herself. "Iseul, listen to me. Your Mom has been married since she left and she has a daughter with another man."

"Mom, is that true? It's not, right?"

"It is true. That's why she left you with me. Iseul, don't come with Mom. You'll be fine with me." Her Dad holds her hand. "Mom, when are you planning to tell me that you've been married? You said before you left, you're just going to a business trip?"

"I wonder what business trip it is that it took you years to come back"