𝕆𝕟𝕖

Cho Iseul enter the classroom half-asleep. Her hair hanging on the side of her face and her glasses tiredly resting on her ear. "Damn. Did you not sleep?" Haechan claims. She place her bag down on the floor grabbing her hair tie. "I study all night" She yawns. "Fix yourself already, come on!" Jeno hold in his laugh. "Imagine studying all night and still failing exam" She glares at Jaemin who put down a test paper on her table. "Congrats on getting the second lowest score in the class"

"second?" Haechan asks. "Yes" Jaemin nods. "You're the last" Jaemin adds throwing Hyuck's paper on his face. "Damn. I should have done better" Haechan mumbles crumpling the paper. "You know we still need that for record, right?" Jeno laughs. "It's okay, my score is quite unforgettable"

"Mine?" Chenle asks arriving. His bag still on his back. "You got the 15th place" Jaemin hand Chenle his paper. "Wow. I did better than expected" Chenle claims. "You don't have to brag about it" She said tying her hair tight. "I have to brag about it" Chenle replied. She frowns about to complain when Jisung enters. His bag on his hand like it doesn't contain anything. "You color your hair?"

"Yes" Jisung answered Jaemin. "You look like my grandma now" Chenle comments sitting on his seat beside Jeno. "Really? I think it suits me well?" Jisung approach his table. The man place his bag down on the shared table occupying all the table. "Hey!" She claims. "Just a minute" And the man sit on the chair beside hers. Yes, Park Jisung is her seat mate. "I think it suits me"

"Sure" Haechan replied, bored. "My paper?" Jisung look up on Jaemin who holds a bunch of paper. "Here. You're on tank 21st" Jaemin said. Jisung furrowed his lips grabbing Iseul's paper. "I'm smarter than you" Jisung brags returning her paper. "Don't try me, I'll throw this" She threaten gripping onto the man's bag. "Go on"

"It doesn't contain anything"

"Damn. You live like this?" Jaemin open Jisung's bag. "Yes" He answers. "I'm going" And the man return to his seat. "How could you have 30% score?" Jisung snatch her paper again. "Don't exaggerate. You only got 60%" She snaps. "Yeah, twice your score" Jisung hold in his laugh. She decided to not reply to that. She got no fight against that.

Knowing Jisung for so long, she never won an argument against the man. Not even once. The boy is just so damn perfect. Tall, handsome, fair skin, pointed nose, plump lips and an average smart person. Jisung is basically everyone's ideal type. Even her, but she just can't see that her and Jisung would date.

"Why are you staring at me?" She snaps out of her thoughts looking away. "Get this off" She slightly push the man's back. Jisung grab his empty bag putting it down on the floor. "Your bags are reaching your cheekbones" Jisung throw a last retort before their adviser enter the class. She pinch the man's side as hard as she can while Jisung hold in his scream. Letting go, she give Jisung one look before paying attention to the class.

Jisung and her would always argue or bicker and it's weird that their fight never went far. They never fight for real. It was all a joke. And she's glad. She don't want any mess.

The whole class she focus on taking notes like the rest. As for Jisung who has nothing in his bag, he only grab one notebook from Iseul's bag taking a pen as well. He's not really taking notes, just blending with the rest.

"You're eating that little?" Jisung look down on her plate before sitting in front of her and beside Jaemin. "She's showing off" Jaemin comments. "What do you mean?" Jisung pouts his lips. "She likes our senior, you don't know?" Jaemin asks. Haechan and Jeno soon arrives followed by Chenle carrying their tray. "The seniros are here" Haechan calls. She immediately look up trying to look for that certain face.

Her eyes lit up spotting Mark. She was about to wave at Mark when a woman, senior as well, approach the older man. A frown immediately develop in her face. Since the seniors weren't far from them, the conversation were visible to them. "Mark, hello!" The woman greets. Mark's friends turn to their friend as they did not recognize the woman. "Who...?"

"Oh! I'm Cheosang, from Senior class 4" The woman introduce herself. Iseul bit her spoon eavesdropping. "And...?" Mark mumbles. "The thing is...I like you!" Cheosang confess. "Cheosang, I'm sorry. Excuse me" Mark nicely walk past the woman. Iseul's eyes follow the tall man and his friends until they line up for food.

Her eyes went back to Cheosang. "I'm prettier than her" She mumbles mixing her food. "Hey, freshman" She look up seeing Cheosang now in front of her. "What?" She ask grabbing the attention of her friends. "Could you buy me drink? I want the cold one, hurry" Cheosang throw money on her food. Her eyes went down on her tray before looking up on the older woman, mad.

"You're so rude" She stands up. "Are you getting mad at me right now? It's just money" Cheosang said. "Yes! I'm getting mad at you right now. Can't you see I was eating that?" She takes a step forward the woman only to be stop by Haechan. She yank Haechan's grip on her pushing Cheosang. "Buy your drink yourself" She adds. "Who are you to order me around? Just a mere senior who was rejected just a second ago"

Jisung scoff to hide his laugh like the rest grabbing the attention of the two women. "Are you laughing?" Cheosang look down on him. "Hey" Haechan butt in, cannot stand it anymore. "Yes! We're laughing. Witnessing you confess publicly like that you must be confident that the great Mark Lee would not have the guts to reject you"

"He did not reject me" Cheosang fights. "No cause he basically reject you before you could even finish" Jaemin enters the argument as well. "Cho Iseul" Cheosang read her name tag pulling it after. "Class 1" Cheosang adds. "You're the famous Cho" Jisung shifted uncomfortably, somehow knowing where the argument is going. "I'll make sure your Dad hears this"

He immediately snatched the name tag breaking it into pieces. "My bad" He shrug throwing the pieces in his pocket. "You see, I really respect you seniors a lot but when I said respect, it's for those who deserve it. Do you get what I'm trying to say?" He starts. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve my request"

"Imagine being 19 and still bullying your freshman" Jeno comments. "Like he said—" He points his fingers to Jeno as he said those words calmly. "You're 19 and we're 17 to 18 years old here. You've consume a year or two worth of milk before us so please have class" He slightly smiles. "And know your limitation.."

"I fight who deserves a good beating, whether it's a woman or a man. I don't care"

"Are you okay?" He approach Iseul once Cheosang left in dismay. "Let go of me" Iseul glares at him pushing him away. His body follows the woman out of the cafeteria. "Iseul!" He shouts trailing after the woman using his long legs. "Hey" He grip on the woman's arm. "Let go of me"

"What's wrong?"

"Hey!" He calls laughing. "Were you embarrassed by Mark?" He laughs. "Stop it" Iseul glares at him. "Why are you embarrass of? You just defend yourself" He adds. "It's a major turn off! Mark likes calm girls" Iseul look up on him. "Do you think setting yourself in his standard will make him like you? You're basically hiding inside an anonymous person."

"And why are you embarrass of Mark watching you fight? You always show that to me, you almost kill me every other time" He pucker his lips. "I don't care if my attitude is a turn off to you, I don't like you" And the woman flip her hair on his face before turning to return to the classroom. "Wow! You're so mean!" He run after the woman. "I'm as handsome as Mark"

"Wow!" The woman loudly gasp facing him. "Where did you get that confidence?" Iseul gasp. He frowns staring at the woman. "If Mark is here, you're just down there. Don't ever try" Iseul adds. "Haven't you taken a good look of my face? I have the face card"

"His are just credit cards and mine is black card"

"Sure. I don't own any black card and I'd rather have credit cards if that's how it'll work" The woman fight back. Jisung can't accept this. He never lose to an argument against the woman. "Are you sure you want to settle for less? I have black cards and I can buy you anything with it" He grin. "Really?"

"Then buy anything and fuck off!"