"Yeah."

"Like Groundhog Day?"

"I'd rather not compare my predicament to a movie but sure."

"That's cool! So, you know everything? Do you know what Shroud is doing righ-"

"What?! No! No it's not amazing, it f***ing sucks Tommy!"

"Oh..."

"I'm sick and tired of everything, just looping endlessly! I'm sick of going to work, I'm sick of being told the same crap every day, Tommy!"

"How long have you been looping?"

"A really long time... Too long."

"Have you told me this before?"

"No, I didn't think-"

"B**ch, you've been looping for who knows how long and you never came to me for help?!"

"I didn't think you could help!"

"What- okay, just 'cause I not one of your lab-coat-wearing friends, doesn't mean that I have nothing to say on the matter!"

"Sorry," Tubbo mumbled.

"Thank you. Now, you're going to get over here and help me with Shroud, then I'll help you with your whole thing. Got it?"

"But- what about work? I can't just-"

"Who cares! You've already done it. Now, get over here."

"... Okay."

Tubbo packed everything up and headed to Tommy's place. It was a quaint little apartment. The Shroud situation was much more of a process. Especially since Tommy was on thin ice with having a pet in his apartment in the first place, and they had to be extra careful. After they delt with Shroud, they both went to the sofa.

"Okay, now that we've gotten Shroud off the fridge-"

"I did all the work," Tubbo interjected.

"No one cares," Tommy said.

"Oh."

"We need to find out what put you in here in the first place."

"That could be anything," Tubbo groaned.

"Yes, but you're a scientist. So logically, it would probably be the result of one of your stupid experiments."

"I already thought of that, I couldn't think of any experiments that had potentially time-altering variables."

"You keep a log of all your experiments, don't you?"

"Yeah?"

"Then, we just have to go over to your lab, and find the file for whatever caused this."

"We can't go this round though, it's too late in the day, if we go back now then Dream will just drag me away to double check his stupid math."

"Oh... Well, call me tomorrow- or this morning- or whatever and catch me up on all this. Then we have the whole day to solve it."

Tubbo nodded.

"No, you have to promise me that you'll fill me in."

"I will, relax." Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"No, if it took you however long to tell me then I can't trust you."

"Ugh, fine. I promise," Tubbo gave in.

"Cool. Now, wanna play Mario Party?"

"What?"

"Well," Tommy started. "You probably haven't been able to have fun in a while so, I figured we'd get Ranboo over here, we'd order pizza and we Play Mario Party until we pass out- or get bored- or something."