" she's the only friend i kiss. " i added, looking around for the car that would bring us to my house.

" mhm. " jack hummed.

" gentlemen. " the chauffeur greeted us. " hope your flight was good. "

" it was, thank you. " jack spoke.

1:09am. the ride to my house wasn't long, probably twenty five minutes. the night was cold and the city lights lit everything up as we drove further into town.

once we reached the neighborhood, it was quiet and dark with a few street lights on. when we pulled up in front of my house, jack and i thanked the guy, and we learned his name was kevin.

" it's so late and i'm so tired. " i groaned as i pulled my suitcase from the trunk.

" are your parents up? " jack questioned, putting his bag on his back and walking towards the house.

" doubt it. " i responded. " we'll probably see them in the morning. "

we quietly entered the big and dark house. jack and i walked upstairs, and i showed him the room he'd be staying in.

" i'm gonna shower then go right to bed. " jack said, stretching his arms.

i chuckled and began walking towards my room. " me too. "

right as i sat on my bed, my phone chimed. i sighed and dug my fingers through my pocket to pull it out.

today at 1:34am

unknown: is this finn?

i looked at my screen in confusion. who would be texting me this late?

uh depends who's asking

unknown: it's grace, taylor's sister

i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in. i was sort of relieved to hear from her sister since i wasn't able to reach taylor myself.

nearly gave me a heart attack

what's up? how'd you get my #?

grace: stole it out taylor's phone

grace: she's passed out with millie upstairs

attachment: 1 image

i laughed at the picture of taylor and millie fast asleep together. tay was laying on her side while millie had her arm draped over the other girl.

thank you for that lmao

how is she btw?? she kinda went m.i.a

grace: she's good, i think lol

grace: yeah she wasn't on her phone once she unpacked & everything. her, millie and i basically hung out this whole time

grace: i noticed you and gaten were texting her a lot, i told her and she said she'd text you guys later

i'm glad she's doing good