nine.

when i woke up, i was entirely confused. i sat up and looked around the room, greeted with darkness. i remember falling asleep with finn but he wasn't here, only his hoodie.

i grabbed my phone and noticed that it was october 12th, 4:37am. when did i fall asleep? how long was i asleep for?

i sighed grabbing my phone and heading to the bathroom. i had a lot of notifications from everyone. i was emailed my homework, apparently i missed school what the fuck?

i closed the email app and clicked messages, looking for finn's name.

hey i'm so confused with everything rn

i didn't expect finn to reply back as it was very late. why did i wake up at this time? my body still felt very tired so i laid back down and immediately fell back asleep.

***

finn's pov

the worst sound in the world is your alarm going off at the crack ass of dawn. i groaned and clicked snooze, digging my arms under my pillow. my thoughts were drawn to taylor as my mind started to wake up.

it's been two days since she fell asleep. we've been waking her up occasionally to see if she's alright and alive. i had informed millie and sadie about what's been going on and they promised to keep an eye on her.

i grabbed my phone from under my pillow and turned it on seeing i had a message from taylor at 4am why was she awake so late?

today at 4:37am

tay <3: hey i'm so confused with everything rn

today at 8:04am

hey beloved sorry i was asleep, but how are you feeling?

you've been asleep for 2 days.

i placed my phone on my chest after locking it. debating if i wanted to go to school today or see taylor. maybe i'll just skip 2 classes.

i got up and headed to the shower, not trying to take my time. by the time i was done, it was 8:43am. my first class had just started, so i had about 2 hours before i needed to go to third period.

as i was leaving, i said bye to caleb as he was sitting on the couch watching tv. he picked later classes than us. i decided to get us some breakfast, along with millie and sadie. just to be nice.

one i got the breakfast, i walked over to the girls dorm and bumped into jack.

" hey man. " jack said side hugging me.

" hey dude what's up? " i asked. " you heading to class? "

" yeah unfortunately. shouldn't you be too? " he replied. " i see you have other plans though. "

jack and i shared a laugh. " i'll be there later, i think taylor is awake so i'm gonna go bring her some breakfast. " i shared.

" that's good that's good. i gotta go now, but tell her i'm glad she's feeling better! " jack exclaimed walking the opposite way of me.