thirty two.

3:43am. finn and caleb left our dorm pretty late. i was really happy that everything was starting to come back together. it's been off the past couple of weeks and thanksgiving was on sunday, i didn't want negative any energy.

abel and i talked again about releasing the song. we decided to drop it next friday. this is one huge step into the music industry, and i was all for it.

finn also mentioned how he was going to vancouver with jack for thanksgiving. i was thinking about going back home for a few days and bringing millie with me.

as i got into bed, the song i wrote for my dad was stuck in my head. his birthday was coming up in december and i wanted to write another song for him.

***

2:12pm. millie and i sat at the table eating some lunch and discussing what time we should leave tomorrow, just preparing.

suddenly my phone chimes with a text from finn. i put my sandwich down and picked up my phone.

today at 2:15pm

finneas: r u busy?

having lunch with millie rn why?

finneas: i wanna hang out before we leave

lol okay, where do you wanna go?

finneas: new horror movie came out yesterday, 7:30?

sure :)  see you later finneas

i looked back up at millie who had her attention glued to her phone. a slight smile was on my face, i felt happy?

" i think finn just asked me on a date. " i said, sitting my phone down on the table.

millie's eyes looked at mines with a hint of anger. or maybe i was seeing things wrong.

" really? " she asked. " that's cute. where you guys going? "

" he wants to go to the movies later before we leave for a couple days. " i replied, " are you okay? "

" yeah? " she answered immediately. " why wouldn't i be? "

" oh, i don't know. " i mumbled, taking my plate to the sink. " you just looked angry for a second. "

" oh no, i'm completely fine. " she responded. " let me know how the movie is, i'm gonna nap. "

" alright. " i said leaning against the sink with my arms crossed.

the next couple of hours consisted of me finishing up packing. i set my suitcase near my closet, grabbed my towel and walked towards the bathroom.

once i stepped in and ran my head under the hot water, my phone began to ring. i groaned and wiped the water from my face, and moved the curtain over a little to grab my phone.

the water caused my phone screen to fog up as i accepted the call before i could read it. i dragged my finger across the screen to wipe away the fog and i was able to see joes face.