18.

"char we're here." matt gently shook me awake as my eyes fluttered open. we had landed in la and the boys were all hovering over me.

we quickly found madi in the airport and we all exchanged hugs.

"it's so nice to finally meet you in person!" she said while embracing me.

"no, same." i said.

madi ended up taking us back to our new apartment and helped us unpack our stuff. after a few hours she left and went back to her own house.

"soo" nick said after we waved her goodbye. we walked her out of our apartment complex together.

"i love her. she's so sweet." i smiled.

"i knew you would! i'm so happy you too get along so well."

"same, i'm so excited to get to know her more."

we reached our door and as soon as we walked in chris screamed, "nick, char come here!"

we ran into the his room "what's wrong?" i said, worried.

"nothing! i just wanted you guys to look at my room." chris already had most of his stuff unpacked and set up.

"looks nice!" nick sat down next to matt, who was already on chris's bed.

"love it. how did you do it so quickly?" i asked.

"well i'm not completely finished yet. i still have some posters and shit."

"i still have like everything." i laughed.

"same." matt agreed.

"matt, it should take you like five minutes to unpack. you don't have anything except for your bed." nick joked.

"do you want help, charlotte?" chris asked.

"sure!" the boys all followed me to my room and we started unpacking all of my boxes.

madi

heyyy wyd tomorrow?

i don't think we have any
plans yet! i was just gonna
sleep in a little

i'm exhausted lmao

whenever you wake up
do you wanna hang?

yes ofc! you gotta show
me around

yes! let's get coffee

omg yes!!!

i'll text you when i wake
up!

okay see you then!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

thank you for reading this chapter! i hope you guys enjoyed it! sorry for the short one