1.

"alright your total comes out to be $5.27. let me start making that vanilla latte for you!" i started the espresso machine and got the syrup and milk out.

it was around 12 and i only had about an hour left in my shift at the cafe i work at. "here's that iced latte for you" i passed a cup to the girl waiting and flashed her a smile.

just as she walked away i heard the bell on the door ring, meaning someone just entered the shop.

i looked up from the counter to see my three favorite people walking up.

"whaddup!" chris said walking up to the counter and dapping me up.

"how's my favorite barista?" matt said right behind chris.

"you already know what i want, char" nick said handing me exact change for his iced caramel latte. he walked to a nearby booth and took a seat, pulling out his laptop.

chris reached down into our cooler of water and cans of soda. "here ya go." he handed me a can of pepsi.

"i should've known. 2.10 for you chrissy" i smiled.

"i told you to stop calling me that." he said with a straight face.

"i, for one, love it" matt beamed. chris scoffed as he sat across from nick, cracking open the pepsi.

"and for you, matt?" he was staring up at the menu above my head.

"what do you recommend, char?" he said still studying it.

"well you know my favorite."

"an iced vanilla latte" all three of the boys said at the same time.

"yeah, i always like that when you let me try yours." he said pulling his card out to pay

"alright perfect." i pressed a couple buttons and had him pay.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

i finished making matt's latte and brought it out to their table. "here you go." i passed it to him

"thank you." he looked up and gave me a cheeky smile.

"so what video are we editing?" i put my hand on nicks chair and peered over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of their newest video. i knew it was a car video because i saw them sitting in their designated spots on the screen.

"we filmed a car video the other day." chris said while on his phone.

"yup. i'm almost done editing it. i just had a few things left to do." nick said.

"this is delicious by the way, char." matt was almost already halfway done with his latte.

"what can i say? i'm a latte making beast." i spinned around to finish cleaning up my mess before i clocked out.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"alright guys i'm out of here." i took a seat next to matt after i had clocked out.

"charlotte before you leave you've got to watch this." nick turned the laptop to me so i could watch their edited video.

it was literally a 12 minutes video of them fighting. it was supposed to be a under or overrated video, but they could not stay on their topic. finally when it was finished, i gave it back to nick.

"well?" chris stared at me. i looked over at matt who was also awaiting my answer.

"i love watching videos of you guys fighting." i laughed and they all smiled. "alright guys i'm gonna head out."

"do you want us to pick you up soon?" matt said staring up at me after i had got up from the table.

"yeah give me like thirty minutes to change."

"bye char!" nick smiled.

chris waved as i gave matt a hug around the neck since he was still sitting down.

"see ya." he gave my arms a little squeeze.

"cute." chris sarcasticly smiled.

"oh shut up chris." i hit his head before walking out.