Five - The kiss

Rob stood there, frozen. He didn't know what to do at that moment in time. The person he loves dearly, just doesn't want to admit it, is kissing him. But, Gumball started pulling away.

Rob, thinking that Gumball got the wrong message, pulled him back in by the collar, and connected their lips once again. Gumball smiled into the kiss, thinking about how it's so clichè how they were enemies not too long ago, and now their kissing.

Rob pulled away, and couldn't help but smile. A genuine smile. Something that Gumball hasn't seen at all, and honestly, Gumball thinks it's adorable. "You should smile more, Rob. It looks good on you."

Rob blushed, he wasn't used to getting complimented, as he never really knew anyone or had many friends. "Now, we should probably start leaving, Penny might start sending police to find me thinking I went missing."

Rob felt jealous when Gumball mentioned Penny, and apparently he wasn't great at hiding that. "Rob, I told you. Just friends. She has a boyfriend, who she loves to death."

Rob rolls his eyes, and Gumball drags him out from wherever they were and back to where Penny is. And, she was still waiting. "Gumball! I thought you were dead. I was about to dig your grave." She joked.

She noticed a tall guy standing behind Gumball. "Hey, who's this? Introduce me, all that stuff. Don't be shy." She says, pushing Gumball slightly. "Oh! This is Rob! He's my, um.." Rob pushes Gumball to the side a little. "Boyfriend." He finishes for Gumball.

Gumball goes red. Boyfriend? He doesn't mind though. "Oooooooo I didn't know you were into guys. You're supposed to tell me this! Well, I'm Penny!" She sticks her hand out, and Rob hesitantly takes it.

Penny immediately pulls him down, the pink in her hair turning a fiery red. "Now, listen here, hurt Gumball, and I won't hesitate to send you 36 feet under. Kay? Kay." She let's him go, leaving Rob dumbfounded.

"Well, I have to go. Cya Gumball!" Penny says, waving as she jogs away. Gumball waves back, and when she's out of sight, be turns to Rob.

"Boyfriend? Since when?" He asks. Rob scratches the back of his neck. "Sorry, I guess I got jealous. I don't know." Gumball shakes his head. "At least ask me out first, you really are bad at this."

"You're not mad?" Rob asks. Gumball shakes his head. "Nope." Rob smiles again. "Now, come on. Before it gets dark." Rob looks at him confused.

"You know, you have to take me on a date before we can be boyfriends. Duh." Gumball says like it's obvious. Rob blushes, but follows Gumball anyway. They end up going to a spot in the woods and lay in the grass until Gumball had to go home.