Four - Pain, heartache, love

It's been almost a week since the remote incident, and I haven't found Gumball yet. Everytime I sneak to his house, no one's home.

It's hurting more than it should. My heart aches, and urges me to keep going, keep trying to find him. How is it this hard?!

I groan and sit up from where I was laying. I hear laughter, and a familiar voice. I look around the corner to see a familiar blue haired boy, cat ears and cat tail, sitting on the bench with a girl with yellow and pink ombre hair.

My heart hurt. Of course he didn't remember what I said in the void, he probably doesn't remember at all! Tears well in my eyes. I'm in more pain than it I should be.

Gumball's POV

Me and Penny were walking through the park giggling like toddlers. She was telling me about her new boyfriend, and how he does stupid stuff all the time. She even showed me videos of him. It was hilarious.

We finally sat down on the bench and started chatting with each other. That's when I heard rustling nearby and caught a glimpse of someone running away. "I'll be back Penny! Save some of those videos and send them to me!" I shout as I run in the same direction as the person.

"Stupid stupid stupid. Why did you think he would remember?! Stupid feelings!" The stranger shouted. When I finally was able to see who it was, I was surprised.

"R-rob?" I ask hesitantly. He tenses up, and slowly turns around. His eyes are red from crying I'm guessing. "What are you doing here?" He asks, trying to act tough.

"The real question is why are you crying?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No reason." He says quickly. He turns away. I walk over a place my hand on his shoulder. "Why are you being nice, when you should be, like, being my enemy or something?" He asks.

I sigh. "Do you not remember? The big fight?"

Rob's POV

"Do you not remember? The big fight?" I want to cry again. He remembers. But why is he here?

"Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" I ask. He looks at me confused. "Girlfri- OOOH You mean Penny. She is just my friend!" He says. I don't look at him still.

It was silent for a second before he sighs. "Rob, I was waiting for you to find me. I would never betray you. After all, I never found a new enemy did I?" I shake my head.

"Look at me, Roy." I immediately turn around. "My names Ro-" I feel soft lips on mine. He's kissing me. He's. Kissing. Me. HE'S KISSING ME?!