One - The Disaster

The Wattersons are at the mall, on a seemingly happy day. Rob just got his remote, and is going to use it to destroy his enemy. He spys on him all day, ruining everything for Gumball. He feels happy to get to do this, but part of him feels guilt and sadness for the blue haired boy.

"I will destroy everything and everyone you love, Gumball Waterson!" Rob exclaims. Gumball looks around at the paused world around him, the chaos that hasn't happened. Rob stands there confused, as Gumball doesn't say anything. "I said-" Rob was cut off by the cat muttering something.

"What did you say?" Rob asks, genuinely confused. Gumball doesn't respond, but he lunges for the remote, catching Rob off guard. Gumball grabs the remote and rewinds to the beginning of the day, but Rob still has the remote.

"Darwin! You have to believe me on this!" Gumball exclaims. After proving his theory about Rob, Darwin was surprised. "Rob is messing with your potato?" Gumball quickly changes that. "Rob is messing with you?! Oh no!" Darwin shouts.

Rob curses the blue haired boy. He goes on to try and break up their parents. But, instead, it goes worse. Their parents turn into complete babies. And the Wattersons children start disappearing.

After Darwin turns back into a fish, Gumball launches at Rob to get the remote. "I told you, Gumball Watterson. I will destroy everything and everyone you love!" Rob says, keeping the remote away from Gumball. 

Gumball was a crying mess. He was taking random swings at Rob, fighting to get the remote. "You c-can't! No! Yo-you can't.." He says, finally dropping to his knees. He was sobbing harder now, and saying something that Rob couldn't quite hear. Rob stood there, not knowing what to do about the boy in front of him. He now felt even more guilty of what he has done. He looks around, and realizes his mistake. 

"G-Gumball?" He asks. Gumball's sobs didn't stop. He kept saying the same thing over again. This time, Rob could hear what he was saying. "Y-you can't d-destroy everyone.. You c-can't des-stroy yourself.." Rob stood there in shock. What did he mean by that? The remote suddenly slips out of Robs hand and into the portal. "No!" They both yelled. Gumball took a dive into the portal. Rob tried to grab him, but ended up falling into the portal himself.