"You ok?" Lauren asked.

"Yup." You said and nodded.

~~~~~~

"So the date did not work, however it triggered some memories in Lauren's brain but not Y/N's." Simon said on the phone.

"Yeah, Lauren told us about it, she said she told Y/N about their childhood." Ally said.

"What?" Simon almost screamed.

"No, don't worry, it's not like she actually told Y/N, Lauren just said that she always had the dream about them but she was vague about the person she was with." Camila intervene.

"And Y/N just completely shrugged it off." Normani said.

"She said it was cool for Lauren to have those kinds of dream." Cara said.

"Alright." Simon said and paused. "If the date did not work, that only meant that infatuation did not work."

"What are you trying to say?" Andres asked.

"What if we try anger?" Simon asked.

"Do we even have a say in this?" Shay asked.

"No." Simon said.

"Like do we ever?" Cara said thankful that they are just calling though phone call and not a video chat, so she rolled her eyes.

So, as Lauren keeps you busy with cuddling and doing cute stuff with her in your bedroom, the second approach of experiment with you is being planned. But don't worry Y/N, none of this plan is meant to hurt you. They just... well.. Let's just say that they want the best for you. So, please don't overthink this too much. You're too busy with Lauren right now, so, focus on that.

~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really need to go?" You asked as you help Lauren bring her stuff down the stair case.

"It's a must, we have to attend the Go Red for Woman." Lauren said.

"What do you have to do?" You asked.

"We have to walk down a runaway and wear a red dress." Lauren explained.

"I'm pretty sure, it's more than that."

"There is but we don't have much time." Lauren said and pouted as Big Rob took the luggage from you.

"Ok." You said and smiled. Lauren then smile at you and leaned in until there's only an inch away from your lips.

"I'll miss you." Lauren whispered and you did too. You two then sealed the silence, and the longing with a passionate kiss.

"I'll see you guys soon." The girls of Fifth Harmony said. You see Zac being not so happy with their departure. Knowing what it feels like you patted his back and stood beside him as you two watch them go. Paparazzi's, however, are everywhere, though they didn't see the kiss between Ally and Zac, and You and Lauren.

As you can all hear flashes going around, you all rushed back inside and licked the gates.

"Wow, I miss them." Shay said.

"I know, especially them Beyoncé lovers too." Adres said "I mean, I haven't dance to Beyoncé without interruption."

You all then hear a call coming from the tv. You guys are settled on the couch, waiting for the video to come up.

"Ladies and gentleman, how are you all?" Simon said. "Seeing your surroundings I see that the girls of Fifth Harmony left?"

You all nodded. "Also, Simon." Cara started.