"Where're you going?" she murmurs.

"We're going to sixty-nine, baby girl."

Emery's eyes brighten and she sits up quickly. "Me on the bottom?"

"As much as I love you on the bottom, you're taking the top today, honey."

Her enthusiasm doesn't waver in the slightest, a grin breaking out across her gorgeous face. The green in her eyes is so vibrant and lively. I want to gobble this adorable little human up like the big bad wolf I am.

I seize her jaw with my hand and kiss her roughly. She responds by plunging her tongue into my mouth. Her hands push at my shoulders until I realize what she's suggesting.

Forcing my dominance to take a back seat, I unfurl my body on the bed. "Have you never sixty-nined before?" I ask.

"I mean . . . no," she says as she blushes again, dodging my gaze.

I stifle a pleased smirk. I'd never imagined myself being with someone so innocent but knowing that no one else had ever explored her most intimate places . . . it stroked my animalistic nature to no end. Emery's sweet, juicy little pussy was mine for the picking.

I just hope she's prepared for a lifetime of harvest because I'll never get enough of this, of her.

"Come sit on my face and lick my pussy," I say.

Her eyes twinkle as she eagerly moves over to the front of my body. She hesitates to position herself over me, though, and a look of distress crosses her face.

"What is it, baby girl?" I ask.

She forces a smile before looking away. "I'm just—er—I haven't shaved, is all. I don't want to gross you out or anything."

My brow arches as I reach up to grab her plush, silky thighs. Her gaze shoots down to me. "I could care less. Remember who you're fucking, honey. I'll take you in any and every way I can."

An adorable blush blossoms across her cheeks. Biting her lip, she gives in to my pull and straddles my face. I can't stop myself from grinning. This is a damn dream come true.

As she painstakingly lowers herself, I realize she's testing her weight on me, afraid to rest fully on top of me. She utters a cry as I yank her down directly into my mouth. Her womanly musk fills my nostrils and I don't think twice before slicing my tongue up into her folds.

"Ah!" she whimpers.

I growl into her sweet, wet cunt and she shudders. After a moment, she cautiously leans forward and presses her front against mine. My eyelids flutter shut while she parts my thighs and shyly licks her way from my mound to my slit.

When her tongue circles my clit and I reward her with a buck of my hips, every insecurity and doubt unravels from her. She plunges her tongue fearlessly inside me while working my clit with a finger.

My naughty little girl, I think, smirking into her honeypot.

She comes for me first, filling my mouth with her delicious cream. After I've lapped every droplet up, we untwine from our position and she lays between my legs. Her fingers probe at me while her tongue continues to torment me with pleasure.

My hands fist the sheets as a familiar crashing feeling takes over. All at once, my organs twist and fire pours through my veins. Emery moans as I fill her mouth to the brim.

Once she's finished cleaning me up, I pat the space beside me and wait for her to crawl into it. Then I grab the sheets and pull them over our naked, spent bodies. She wraps an arm around my waist, nuzzling her face into my ribs. My fingers trace a path up and down her spine, relishing in the softness of her skin.

As the sex haze around my brain gradually recedes, I begin thinking about earlier. I should be spanking her ass for arranging a secret meet-up with that backstabbing human bitch. Emery needs to understand that her needs can't come before the pack. Above everything, I have to keep my wolves safe.

I know she didn't choose this lifestyle—not at first—but we're bound together now. Forever. There's no going back to the life she led before. Her responsibility and loyalty now belong to me and the pack solely.

I don't think she realizes just how big of a risk she took going to that cafe. If something had happened to her . . . I shudder just imagining how differently this day could have ended.

If Emery was anyone else, I would make sure she couldn't sit for a week. I would make sure she regretted every moment of her defiance against me.

But she isn't anyone else. She's my delicate, kind, human mate. Her actions should have mortified me in the presence of another Alpha and her mate, but all I care about is keeping her safe.

If I lay a hand on her, it will only ever be for her pleasure. I could never bring myself to intentionally hurt her, emotionally or physically. I love her so goddamn much it's agonizing.

"I love you," I murmur.

At first, I think she's fallen asleep but then she lifts her head, gazing up at me with those innocent hazel eyes. She's so pure. Her heart, her intentions. Fuck. How do I deserve her?

"I love you," she replies. Tears fill her eyes and I instinctively pull her more tightly against me. "I love you so much, Lenora."

Hugging her against my side, I kiss the top of her head. "Right here is where we belong."