~part 7 (a potato flew around my room before you came)

Chuuya's Mackerel: I need help coming up with a playlisttttttt
Chuuya's Mackerel: @everyone

Wholesome Cat: Whats the playlist about

Butterflies<3: Is it about Operation Red and Blue?

Chuuya's Mackerel: yEa
Chuuya's Mackerel: Ima try using a playlist but he might be too dense or pissed
Chuuya's Mackerel: hes not over the whole leaving thing

Rashomeow: Uhm Dazai
Rashomeow: Thats fucked.

Chuuya's Mackerel: What would you know?

Rashomeow: Maybe the countless nights he spent drinking numerous bottles of red in an attempt to drown the pure betrayal he felt.
Rashomeow: no goodbye, nothing. You were the only person he was close with aside from Ane-san and you just up and ditched him.
Rashomeow: So to answer your question I would know more than you cared to

Butterflies<3r: The kid does have a point

Chuuya's Mackerel: i know i really fucking wish he didnt

Wholesome Cat: did you ever apologize?

Chuuya's Mackerel: ..no

Wholesome Cat: start with that

Flowers<3: It would be in your best interest to bring Romane or Petrus
Flowers<3: He won't be pleased when you initially show up after all lad

Rashomeow: Didn't Chuuya say something about having plans?

Flowers<3: He...Well he just needed some time to himself tonight
Flowers<3: He's still in his apartment, I suggest you hurry Dazai for you are on a time limit

Chuuya's Mackerel: wdym a time limit

Flowers<3: Just hurry

Rashomeow: Are we really sure this is in his best interests?

Flowers<3: Things won't get better without it unfortunately

Wholesome Cat: what are you guys talking about

Flowers<3: I guess we could tell you

-In a private dm-
Kouyou: After Dazai left, Chuuya was crushed. He would throw himself in front of bullets just because he didn't care or purposely get hurt when sparring. He would also drink abundances of wine in an attempt to block out all reminders of Dazai. Funnily enough he didn't get rid of one of the biggest reminders. The choker. Dazai got Chuuya that one to cover up a hickey from a mission where Chuuya had to seduce someone. If you ask me I believe Dazai was in love with Chuuya even back then and it was pure jealousy that made him buy it. Anyway, I got distracted, that's what Operating Red and Blue is. Dazai is trying to court Chuuya.

Atsushi: Oh that makes sense. Thanks for explaining it to me

-back in gc-

The Ideal Whore: Why are all of you awake at this hour.

Mcr Stan: Its only 11

Furry: my phone wouldnt stop buzzing

Elegance: I'm older than you

The Ideal Whore: Just quiet down please

Furry: Yessir

~~~~~~~

Dazai knocked on Chuuya's window. Standing there for a few minutes before Chuuya opened the window. The soft moonlight glistened off his ginger hair which was in a ponytail resting on his shoulder that was exposed by the oversized shirt. His shirt had a machine gun kelly design and he didn't seem to be wearing pants. His eyes were puffy and red and his cheeks were tear stained and flushed. His normally bright eyes were dull and almost lifeless. Dazai didn't like how bad Chuuya seemed to be feeling.

"Hey Chibi~" He said in an attempt to get some sort of reaction from the mafioso.

"Go away" Chuuya chuckled "It's what you do best after all"

Dazai was stunned. He had expected him to be pissed but he had seemed to give up. He stared as the red head turned on his heel and walked back into his room. Dazai stood there watching the spot Chuuya had previously been. He wasn't sure how long he had been fixated on that spot before he heard stifled sobs. Was his slug crying? He slowly approached the door, making sure to avoid all the floorboards that would creak. He knocked lightly on the door.

"Chibi?" He whispered through the wood. He heard the already quiet sobs come to a stop. He listened as Chuuya stood up and knocked back against the door. A quiet 3 knocks. Dazai sighed out of his nose and knocked back in morse code. "Are you okay?" He heard the knocks back. "No" He slowly knocked out "Can I come in?" He heard the door unlock and he took that as a sign that he could.

He twisted the door knob and instantly saw Chuuya on the floor. He seemed to be bleeding. "Chibikko?" He murmured. The ginger looked at him with tears still pouring out of his eyes. Dazai realized that Chuuya was bleeding from what looked like self-inflicted cuts on his thighs. Dazai carefully walked over making sure to take slow steps so that he wouldn't scare Chuuya away. When he got close enough to reach he grabbed Chuuya's knife from the floor and set it away. He grabbed Chuuya's hand and led him to the bathroom. He ran some bath water and helped Chuuya get undressed. By the time Chuuya was in the water the cuts had stopped bleeding. Dazai leaned over and grabbed shampoo, massaging it into the orange locks and rinsing before doing the same with the conditioner. He grabbed a rag and squirted body wash onto it and delicately scrubbed Chuuya's body making sure not to irritate the cuts more. Once he finished he got Chuuya a towel and helped him dry off and get into clothes. Dazai grabbed his hand again and pulled him onto the bed. "Chu?" Chuuya looked at him with the same dull looking eyes. "You need rest" He said while tucking him into the bed. Chuuya grabbed his sleeve.

"P-Please don't leave"

Dazai felt his heart shatter at the sight. He climbed into the bed next to Chuuya. He pulled the smaller boy into his arms and snuggled him into his chest. He heard a broken whisper come from Chuuya.

"I love you"

Was that what this was all about? Is this why it had hurt him so much when he left?

"I love you too"

He placed a soft kiss on Chuuya's temple.

"We can talk about it in the morning but you need to rest now, love"

Chuuya nodded into his chest and quickly fell asleep. He knew it'd take a while but they'd be okay.