~part 4 (that was legitness)

(Atsushi POV)

I walked up to Akutagawa’s house and softly knocked on the door. Akutagawa opened it up quickly.

“Heh h-heyy” I stammered 

“Hello” He replied smoothly

I led him to the car and helped him in. 

“There you go” I cheered

I closed the car door behind him and got into the driver’s seat.

“Ready to go?” I ask. He nodded

We drove to the party. It was only 2:35 but Yosano asked me to come 15 minutes earlier so I could help with last minute changes.We walked in and I saw Yosano screwing in some new light bulbs.

“Did the old ones break?” I asked her.

“No, These are led, I can control them from my phone” She said while opening an app on her phone. “Like this”

All of a sudden the room was bathed in a purple color.

“Woahhh” I gasped

“Yeah,” She replied. “Anyway can you help me get all the food from my car and set it up”

“Yeah” I turned to Akutagawa. “Do you want to stay here or help?” I asked him.

“I can help” He coughed.and followed Yosano out the door. It was cute. I was glad I had come to terms with my feelings otherwise I would probably be yelling at myself for thinking that. I hurried after the two and helped grab all the food. He noticed there were almost 10 bottles of wine before he realized that Yosano AND Chuuya were going to be at the party. He suddenly remembered that he had brought Ryuu’s christmas present. He walked up to the mafioso and pulled him to the side.

“H-Here you go, happy late Christmas” I stammered and handed Ryuu a small black box with a little blue bow.

“Can I open it?” He asked. I nodded “Wait before I open it,” He grabbed a white box with a red bow and passed it to me. “I got you a present too” He muttered the last part, his face becoming red.

We opened them at the same time. I watched as his eyes widened. I got him a small ruby necklace. It was silver and was shaped as a moon with a star and in the center of the star was the bright red gem. I looked down at what he had got me and gasped. It was the same necklace but in the sapphire version. I looked at the deep blue in the gemstone. It was beautiful. I looked up to see him still looking at the necklace. I tapped his shoulder. 

“Can you help me put this on?” I asked. He nodded and I turned away from him so he could clasp it into place. He then used Rashoumon to put his necklace on. He lifted the charm to admire the gem again. I chuckled and he glared at me.

“Shut up! It’s pretty!” He whined. He seemed to realize the fact that both were the same aside from the charm. “We’re matching” He smiled. I wanted to see that smile more. I wanted to preserve that smile. It was adorable. He had small dimples.

“Yeah” I managed to breathe out. I can feel the heat on my cheeks.

“Hey Loverboy, come over here and help me lay out the wines.” Yosano yelled to me.

“Y-Yeah” I hurried over there.

She looked at me knowingly.

“Nice necklace” She said looking at the sapphire. “That’s a nice gem” I nodded and helped lay the wines in a nice order. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Ryuu go to sit at my desk and open his phone. After I finished with the wines I walked over. I leaned over his shoulder.