'She's the only person in this world to stay alive after saying shit to Mikey.'

'I commend her braveness.'

'Why can't these two just get married already so I can do my real work here!?'

"Well, I'm not a bad of a choice for a husband right?" The white-haired man said arrogantly as he looks at the woman. Upon hearing the man's statement, Den sits straight and looks at the man as if he was insane, her eyes dead as if she just heard the most ridiculous joke in her entire life. The Bonten executives also awkwardly look at their boss and then at their supposed madam.

'Really Mikey? Of all people, we all knew that you needed to see a psychiatrist aside from Sanzu.' The executives thought, aside from Sanzu who was now silently descending from stairs as he listen to their conversation.

'Is this guy a narcisist?' Den thought as she look in bewilderment at the said man. 'He's cute, I admit that but he's dumb as fuck.'

"Are you for real?" The woman said, denying in her mind that she might have heard it wrong.

"I know you said that you have your own money so I guess you don't need those but having extra money won't hurt right? Besides I can provide you two women safety as long as you're here." He said, ignoring the woman's question as if he had not heard anything. He then crossed his legs as he comfortably sits on the couch.

'I don't really want to hurt anybody tonight.' The woman thought, closing her eyes in frustration.

"I'm tired, can I get some rest now?" She asked politely, dismissing the topic. She then glances at Kokonoi that seems to be in charge if their boss's brain malfunctions all of a sudden. Koko just nodded at her and guided the two women to where they can stay.

"Sorry for that," Koko mumbled to the woman apologetically.

"Yeah, must be hard for you." She said as she smiles softly but tiredly at the man.

'No shit Sherlock.' Kokonoi thought as he signed. But thinking how Mikey brought up marriage again, as the woman is currently will stay in the mansion, he assures that one of these days, well earlier will be tomorrow, Mikey will drag their own lawyer and everyone to be their witness to their union.

'Poor girl,' He thought as he looks at the woman with pity in his eyes. 'I wish her luck. Hope she can endure Mikey's childishness.' He then proceeds to open the room, two rooms away from Emma's room.