17💛

I am so thankful for all the love and trust you showed on your writer! 💖

THANK YOU!  LOVE YOU FAM💗

let's gooo!!!

________________________________

Sidharth was too shocked to react...

Khushi again said...

Khushi : I found muma! I found her! She is so beautiful, more than the picture I saw.  Like an angel! We will take her home, with us, hai na papa?

Sidharth looked at his daughter and noded!

But suddenly his heart broke when a thought came in his mind!

" Yesterday he came here, but he didn’t meet the daughter -in- law of this house!

Yesterday night the Son of this house entered in this room.

Does that mean his shehnaaz is the daughter - in- law of this house and wife of someone else?  "

His whole body shivered with the thought!!

His eyes started getting teary!  His heart was breaking into pieces every second!!

Niya said shehnaaz has moved on! He never ever believed that..

He always believed that his shehnaaz can't forget him, can't move on, can't love anyone else!

Then what is this?

She married another man? How could she do that?

His heart was screaming in pain! 

But the fact that he still wasn't able to hate her, made him more frustrated!!

He wanted to hate her! Because he and his daughter don't deserve this!!

They were waiting for her for so many years and here she was living happily with another man?

He fisted his palms!  Extreme possessiveness made him angry!!

He loved her so much, married her and he was proud that she is his wife and he is the only man whom she loves!

But... She Just broke him!

His heart was still defending Shehnaaz!

His heart was still saying that she can't love anyone else except him..

She was his wife and she will always be his wife...

SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA!

But his mind blocked his heart! He was not ready to listen to his heart this time!

He was doing it from so many years! He was listening to his Heart and was hoping that she will come back one day!

But she did this with him? Did he deserve this? Was his love this much weak that she couldn’t be loyal? 

She Just left him and married someone else!  Ahh! It hurts!

.

.

Wiping his tears harshly he took Khushi in his lap and started walking towards the door making Khushi shocked...

Khushi : papa aap kaha jaa rahe ho? Hume muma ko le k jaana hai na ghar?

Sid's eyes were bloodshot red!!  He  took a deep breath and shouted...

Sid: Don't call her muma! She is not your muma!! Did you understand?  I am your father and I am enough for you! You don't need her!

Khushi started crying and saying...

Khushi : no papa I need her!! Aap aise kyun bol rahe ho? Meri muma hai wo. Mai unko le k hi jaungi..