Last 💛

Sidharth looked at sana's hand and then her face!

She was slowly opening her eyes!

His heart was beating in an uneven way!

She slowly opened them and blinked her eyes making his heart swell with happiness!

His tears kept rolling down on her face making her look at him with those innocent eyes!

This were the pair of eyes which made him a lover, her lover!

The innocence of her eyes were too much to take for him!

He wanted to say so many things but  all he could do was Cry!

She slowly held his hand making him smile with happy tears!

He kissed her forhead lovingly and whispered....

Sid : meri jaan! 💗

She smiled a little, her face was pale because of weakness but her eyes were shining in happiness!

She slowly whispered...

Sana: be...bebu...

He couldn’t control more and kissed her softly...

The kiss had all his love, warmth, affection, adoration, pain, relief and happiness!

She closed her eyes for feeling his love after so many years and tears started flowing from her eyes!!

He broke the kiss and kept kissing her forhead making her smile...

Sid : I love you so much!!

Her heartbeat was fast! She was Unknown of whatever happened!  But she felt nice that he loves her, still...

He quickly got up and called the doctor and told the nurse to take care of his wife as he wanted her to be completely fine without any complications!

The doctor did her checkup and said that she is Alright now! She just needs some medicines and proper rest to get well soon!

After the doctor and nurse left, sid came back in their room!

He laid in his side of bed and looked at her with all his love!

She tried to ask how he found her or what happened but he didn’t let her speak!

Sid: I will tell you everything jaan! But abhi nahi. Abhi you need rest!

Saying that he softly kept her head in his chest and took a breath of relief!

She closed her eyes after feeling his warmth while he smiled as he finally got the peace he was craving for so many years!

Every morning he had to wake up in an empty bed but finally his lifeline is in her arms!!

He kissed her forhead and kept her in his protective arm.

They both got a peaceful sleep after so many years!

.
.

The next morning, sid got up first and looked at his sleeping beauty!

He kissed her forhead and slowly got up as he didn’t want to disturb her sleep!

He then went to Khushi's room, she was also asleep! He kissed her head!

Then he quickly took a shower and went to the kichen for making alu parantha and chai as these were his wife's favourite breakfast!

Whatever they have missed in this 9 years, he wants to forget all of that and he wants to make all the good memories with his wife and daughter!