13💛

Hello hello ❤️

_____________________

Sidharth's car stopped with a jerk which made him come back from flashback!

He took Khushi in his lap and went inside a cottage!

He looked here and there but couldn’t find anyone!

The phone call was roaming in his head.  It was niya's call.

Niya,  his childhood friend who always helped him!

Today she called him and said...

She thinks  shehnaaz is here! and sidharth froze!

He couldn’t Believe his ears!

He still didn’t know why she left him... Did niya see shehnaaz?  then it means he has a chance to meet his wife?!

This thought made him really happy!

But that one night, which Changed everything in his life! 

That one night which was the happiest night for him but after that night he was never happy!

Niya saw everything, niya knew everything, she adored the couple so maybe shehnaaz is really here?

He closed his eyes and that night started roaming in his head!

___________ ___________

After their marriage, sidnaaz were the perfect couple in true sense!

They used to love each other more than words can ever describe!

They used to understand each other's pov!

They used to take care of each other!

Whenever they used to fight or misunderstand each other, they used to stay in seperate rooms for some hours!

No, not because of ego! Because they didn’t want to hurt each other... As when people become extremly angry they say something which can hurt others!

Maybe they Just say those things but don't mean it. Still it affects the bond!

So sidnaaz decided that they will give each other enough space!

And then when they felt that they are little calm, they used to hug each other and talk!

They used to let each other know about their own pov!

That's how their relationship became strong!

.

He used to help her by cutting vegetables when she used to cook, she used to sit with him when he used to work!

This small efforts made their relation strong!

But destiny always tests u... You can't always stay happy right?  That's life!

Life is a combination of pain and happiness!

If u will Only get happiness, u will never understand the emotions, the feelings which makes u strong during pain.

When you love someone, u don't want to leave them but sometimes distance makes relationship more strong...

But except destiny, there is one more thing which can destroy a bond and it's MISUNDERSTANDING!

.....................

Sidharth remembered how happy they were! How beautifully their married life was going on!

SidNaaz Diary 🌟✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara