05.

━━━━━

Jungkook entered inside his cabin and smiled 'cause he knew his tae left flowers on the table again. The sweet smell hitting his nostrils.

He took them, and gave a slight sniff.

"Kookie!!!" Tae yelled entering inside the cabin, as if he saw Michael Jackson moon walking in the moon.

"Yah! Don't yell like that.. I got scared." Kookie said placing his hands on his chest.

"Ehm... I'm sorry. Anyways!! I'm here to tell you, DON'T YOU DARE FORGET OUR DATE TODAY. We're leaving the office early, okay?"

"Wait- you remember right?" Tae asked again, making sure.

"Yes, yes I do. Now stop panicking and go away."

Tae turned around to leave, but-

"The flowers are great. They smell so good." Koo said with a soft smile.

"I'm glad you like it love. And, I smell better than that flower, right?" Exactly. He have to ruin the moment.

Jungkook scoffed before saying,

"You don't even bath!"

"Yahh you!!" Jungkook laughed hard, even though he can't see his face, he can imagine how funny he might have looked.

"Now go away I have work to do."

Tae left sulking.

━━━━━

You might wonder. A date? Yes, they're going on a date, but it's not the first one. It's been few weeks since they started to be close. In a very friendly way. They were enjoying each other's company so much.

Day by day, they started to be more close. But, tae wanted to slowly start things. So, he asked him on a date after few weeks of being friendly. He's not his boyfriend yet, but it's just a date.

They became so close that, they go on so many dates. Those dates are small, simple, yet meaningful.

Tae would get him gifts, and gives flower everyday. His gifts are hand made, eatable, and meaningful. Oh how much jungkook wished he can see that. But he can feel it.

And about the flowers, it's been a daily routine for him to recieve flowers every single day. He brings different kinds and different colours of flowers, to koo. The colour isn't what matters the most. The most important thing is that, the odour. 'Cause, tae knows that his love is blind. He can't see those colours. But he can definitely smell the different flavours. He gets different flowers of different fragrance everyday.

Jungkook is not a fan of flowers, but because of his lover boy, he started to like them. No. He loves them.

Both tae and koo knows that, koo is not very fond of receiving gifts, flowers, chocolates and all. What he is very fond of is, tae is spending his time to make these gifts, and he's doing all these to make him happy.

And, No. Tae is not doing all these things to impress koo. He isn't doing all these to impress him, or make him fall for him. The bunny has already fell for him very hard. He's doing all these things to make him happy, to make him feel special and loved. And he simply feels like doing it. He just wants to do everything to koo. And make him smile, laugh, and giggle with every small thing he does.