03.

━━━━━

Taehyung yawned loudly, getting up from his bed. He looked over at the clock, just to realise he have a lot more time to sleep. But then suddenly,

"Why not go early to university today?"

Early in the sense, before his 'friends' arrives. So that he can talk to someone he like.

"Wait- why do I even want to talk to him? This is weird. Whatever! Let's just hope that he'll come early as well!" He shrugged and marched towards the bathroom.

━━━━━

Taehyung was rushing inside the campus just to meet the bunny.

He was panting hard, but suddenly smiled as he saw the bunny with his friend.

"There he is!"

Before going, he remembered something.

"Wait, what should I say?" He was thinking hard, trying to find a good reason to talk to the boy.

A part of him was constantly asking him, 'do you have a crush?' 'do you like him?'. But he decided to answer to those questions later. Because, he was quite busy thinking of how to start a conversation with the cute boy.

Taehyung suddenly smiled brightly, indicating he got an idea. He gave a smug smirk, proud of himself and his master mind.

He walked over to him and,

"Hey!"

"Oh hi taehyung ssi!" Jungkook replied as tae was quite surprised of how fast the younger recognized his voice.

"Oh! You caught my voice pretty quick!" Tae exclaimed.

Jungkook giggled.

"Anyways, it's very nice to bump into you again!" Tae said cheerfully.

"Uhm... I was wondering, if you happen to know when do we have our english class?" He continued.

"I guess it's the fifth?" Jungkook said, unsure.

"Yeah, it is." Jimin confirmed.

"Oh, thank you!" Tae said. He wanted to speak more, but didn't know what to.

"Alright see you soon!" He said, as he left, as soon Jikook waved him good bye.

Tae ran over to his class. But got stopped by his friends.

"Oh hey tae!"

"Where were you?"

"I see you were talking with that blind boy and his bestie. Are you really being friends with them? You sure you don't wanna ruin your popularity?" Hwan asked, raising a brow.

"Uhm.. I was just talking about the class..."

"You better not cross your limits with them. They don't deserve us!" Hwan stated, not even a bit guilty of his harsh words.

Tae nodded with a sigh.

Soon, they were inside the class. Today, their art teacher was a bit late.